• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I worked with a guy in the early 90's, that had some sort of early weight loss surgery.
It didn't matter what this guy ate, he could clear a large room with one toot............he would come into the locker room/shit house in the morning, head for a shitter, and say........party's over boys.........and people would be almost running over people to get out before he started his business.............
I was never that proficient. My most amusing chemical warfare story involved a co-conspirator. I’d watch MNF with some friends at a small pub near work that made their own chili just for the games. This was in the early 00’s before the craft beer craze really took off so one of the better tap options was Guinness. One fuzzy Tuesday morning the shop was a little slow so I was standing in a circle with about 10 other guys just shooting the shit. My guts rumbled, shifted, & I almost lifted off the ground passing so much gas. But, it was silent… A few seconds later everyone started gagging and I started laughing my ass off. Everyone except someone that I watched MNF with the night before, he was laughing his ass off too. When we calmed down enough to talk we both asked each other “Did you shit your pants too?” and proceeded to laugh even harder while everyone in that half of the shop died from our chemical warfare

my favorite is the "thin blue line" Nascar.......a fucking Nascar

Kyle_Weatherman.jpeg
Dude is wearing a mask. Outdoors. By himself.

Why do people watch this shit?

I'm motivated to make sure that in 10-15 years' time this douche canoe doesn't wield any influence at all.

In 10 to 15 years he will blow through all that money and all of his little friends will go else where for a free ride.

As a step, it's actually not a bad idea, it wouldn't get hung on on any rocks... not that that truck is driving over any rocks.

Yeah, can't get on board with the giant skateboard wheel look.

Reactions: 22Hshots
I'm motivated to make sure that in 10-15 years' time this douche canoe doesn't wield any influence at all.

Only oh so obvious that he never worked for any of it. Rich spoiled prick with too much time on his hands that wants to strike back against everything that led to his entitlement. He must have seen the movie “12-Monkees” and decided he could play the part.

It will only take one single person somewhere in his AO to fix his “problem”.
It’s further obvious that all these communists are children of wealthy families and university professors. Dissent like this has always been encouraged and fostered mostly by those that are the spoiled children of wealthy families.

Same with so many of the Aunt Tifa idiots. Literally nothing better to do with their lives and no need to make a living.

Like I was always taught, "caulk and paint make a carpenter what he ain't".
Yeah, but when I was taught carpentry, we were staining and finishing. No three cases of cheap caulk that the painters have to do before finishing. Actual usage of pencil scribe and coping saw an go a long way towards finishing even awkward angles and butt joints. Miter joints preferred.