• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1703005501751.png

40 years ago I called it.
Sewer and freshwater systems would be closed looped.
california-set-become-2nd-state-051006306.html
Arcata CA had a similar system and probably still does that uses ponds and microbes that eat all of the waste. We toured the plant and the tour guide said that the water coming out of the other end dumping into the marsh consistently tested cleaner than the city water supply.

I took my family to Gettysburg and hired a historian to ride with us on a guided tour. That was as equally emotional as seeing Pearl Harbor or Normandy. If you get a chance go see those as well. The two on my bucket list are Iwo Jima and Wake Island but I doubt I will ever make it there.
Marine Corps in the early’80’s, eight of us flying from California to Japan in our own C130 had to make an unscheduled landing on Wake Island. We spent three days diving off shore and touring the island. Sobering, for sure, to think of those who were there before us.

See these a lot now that I took my old X account back on the Twitter highway after a bit of rust removal... I don't even reason with these. Just absolutely bomb their threads with hundreds of laughing and clown face emojis. And if they ask "what is so funny?", MORE laughing emojis. I realized that kind of response makes them far more uneasy and uncomfortable than somebody trying to argue with them.