• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That's a dude

Post Op I'd guess

Kimberlee-Jay5.jpg
No one has ever accused you of being smart huh?

Why do you always have to put down anyone who isn't part of your echo chamber. I'm a Republican Libertarian who will vote for Nikki, I hate Biden. I'm far from retirement despite my Avatar, Veteran white middle class and just as pissed off about our borders as any other Republican. But I feel I can be a Republican without having to hate Democrats, be homophobic, or hate every Republican not part of the Trump conspiracy. He lost, let's think about the next election because once Trump is the Candidate the Democrats will have a constant news cycle of Republicans pleading guilty, taking plea deals and saying Trump fooled them. Trump needs this to stay out of jail, even a federal pardon will not let him off free. Let's pick a candidate that doesn't have all the baggage and motivates so many Democrats to vote.
So you'd rather vote for Nikki the corrupt, big government, neocon warmonger who is polling at less than 10%. And you claim to be a R/libertarian...L...O...L....

Your are part of the problem with this country. You pretend to believe both parties suck, and yet will keep voting for corruption and big government.

The first three words you see are supposed to tell your fortune for 2024.

@akmike47 don't spend your whole time in the middle of the third row from the bottom.

View attachment 8311652
Wine-marriage-beach. In fact, I did marry my wife on a beach and we had wine afterwards. Cool trick!

Oh, and I thought someone might explain why Trump was told he lost the election and that his claims of fraud were unfounded by his aids and advisors, his former Attorney General, his former campaign manager, his acting Attorney General, his Campaign Data Expert, his Campaign Lawyer, every single government investigation he ordered and every single judge from every single legal challenge he made and lost.
But we do agree on one thing, Trump didn't lose because more people liked Biden, more people hated him.
Have you ever heard of Douglass Mackey? He was a social media influencer. In 2016 he created a meme telling people they could vote for Hillary by texting a certain number. He was convicted of voter fraud over this, essentially tricking voters. How is it not equal or worse trickey when the MSM was reporting on Russian collusion as factual, when the only "evidence" was a dossier created by Hillary's campaign staff? Not equal or worse trickey when the FBI reported the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie.

Better still, why do you continue to post here when you can't answer simple, direct questions like the ones above?

Have you ever heard of Douglass Mackey? He was a social media influencer. In 2016 he created a meme telling people they could vote for Hillary by texting a certain number. He was convicted of voter fraud over this, essentially tricking voters. How is it not equal or worse trickey when the MSM was reporting on Russian collusion as factual, when the only "evidence" was a dossier created by Hillary's campaign staff? Not equal or worse trickey when the FBI reported the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew ot was a lie.

Better still, why do you continue to post here when you can't answer simple, direct questions like the ones above?
Because he is agenda driven, pure and simple.

nikki haley ? FFS :rolleyes:

I'm not a Democrat, but I know this one, both Republicans and Democrats want their people to vote. Most Republicans vote in person, can take time on election day and have a current drivers licenses - they don't move around as much. So they like ID checks and hate mail in voting and early voting. Democrats have more low income and working poor, many don't have a drivers license with an up to date address and it is harder to get off work and make it to a poll in person. Also, rejecting IDs was used by corrupt Jim Crow types to keep blacks from voting so they don't trust it will not be abused.
And for the record I support voter ID laws but like early voting and mail in as long as secure. And I know people will scream voter fraud, but there is no evidence it happened any more in 2020 than 2016 and never with quantities to change outcomes.
Is it any wonder everyone thinks you're a pathetic, lying, lefty loser?

Why do you always have to put down anyone who isn't part of your echo chamber. I'm a Republican Libertarian who will vote for Nikki, I hate Biden. I'm far from retirement despite my Avatar, Veteran white middle class and just as pissed off about our borders as any other Republican. But I feel I can be a Republican without having to hate Democrats, be homophobic, or hate every Republican not part of the Trump conspiracy. He lost, let's think about the next election because once Trump is the Candidate the Democrats will have a constant news cycle of Republicans pleading guilty, taking plea deals and saying Trump fooled them. Trump needs this to stay out of jail, even a federal pardon will not let him off free. Let's pick a candidate that doesn't have all the baggage and motivates so many Democrats to vote.
Tell me this, do you honestly believe Biden got 81 million votes???

The people hating trump so much was made up BS by the MSM.

Trump didn't piss off so many Democrats to make them vote against him. The votes were literally carried in right before our eyes or was created by ballot harvesting and stuffing.

Just because liberal or paid off conservative judges that denied there was any evidence, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Your hatred of Trump I think has skewed your view. I dont think he is perfect, but he did a hell of a lot more positive things for our country in his 4 years.

Who the fuck said I was homophobic.... another play from the liberal playbook. I don't agree with it one bit. I don't need it shoved down my throat every waking minute. I want to be left alone, period.

I want less government. I don't need some government official who either wasn't voted in or who was but doesn't listen to what we want as Americans.

I want our borders closed.....period. Zero fucking immigrants either legal or illegal let in for the next decade. All current illegals rounded up and sent back. I want there to be minefields at the border. I'm absolutely fucking sick and tired of paying for these mother fuckers.

I want welfare abolished. I want these oxygen thieves who use welfare as their way of living to be put to work. No exceptions.

I want to be able to be white and a male and not have to hear everyday, that I'm the problem in this country.

There is no way any of these candidates are gonna solve this. Our country needs to have a hard reset in order for this to happen.

Doc

Last edited:
Tell me this, do you honestly believe Biden got 81 million votes???

The people hating trump so much was made up BS by the MSM.

Trump didn't piss off so many Democrats to make them vote against him. The votes were literally carried in right before our eyes or was created by ballot harvesting and stuffing.

Just because liberal or paid off conservative judges that denied there was any evidence, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Your hatred of Trump I think has skewed your view. I dont think he is perfect, but he did a hell of a lot more positive things for our country in his 4 years.

Who the fuck said I was homophobic.... another play from the liberal playbook. I don't agree with it one bit. I don't need it shoved down my throat every waking minute. I want to be left alone, period.

I want less government. I don't need some government official who either wasn't voted in or who was but doesn't listen to what we want as Americans.

I want our borders closed.....period. Zero fucking immigrants either legal or illegal let in for the next decade. All current illegals rounded up and sent back. I want there to be minefields at the border. I'm absolutely fucking sick and tired of paying for these mother fuckers.

I want welfare abolished. I want these oxygen thieves who use welfare as their way of living to be put to work. No exceptions.

I want to be able to be white and a male and not have to hear everyday, that I'm the problem in this country.

There is no way any of these candidates are gonna solve this. Our country needs to have a hard reset in order for this to happen.

Doc
Yes I believe Biden got more votes and won. Do you really believe that Trump lost 62 out of 62 legal challenges many with judges appointed by Republicans or even himself and they were all paid off? Trumps own staff told him repeatedly he lost and the fraud claims were not credible. To me the whole fake electors and trying to get Pence to make him the winner stinks.
Sorry if the homophobic statement seemed pointed at you, it was not. I am just pissed the party seems to be so hate filled against everyone. I want a smaller more efficient government too.
I want the borders secured and criminals gone, change law so American babies must have at least one American parent. But I don't think we need to throw out every single illegal, many were lured here by Americans to work on the cheap, and help, not hurt the economy. Figure something fair out.
Much is broken, entitlements can't be abolished overnight without causing a depression, those oxygen stealers pay for goods and many are working poor. You want to end food stamps for soldiers families?
Trump is hard and gets stuff done, he also doesn't share power or give it up and I think it is fair to fear he will not give it up if he wins after 4 years, especially with a bunch of legal cases on hold that could put him in jail. We don't want a dictator.

Last edited: