• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 8318099
Before anyone says anything, this is NOT photoshop. I have seen one in Fargo ND. It’s a gas station. Not sure if it’s a chain, or if the above pic is the Fargo station.

Always amazed that it exists.
It is a chain. They have them in Missouri as well. Done a job at Ft. Leonard Wood. There all over the place out there.

I've seen a Kum & Go in the wild but don't remember where. How about Kumho tires?

Attachments

• shutterstock_1179519841-min-scaled-3456014218.jpg
    shutterstock_1179519841-min-scaled-3456014218.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 30
View attachment 8318099
Before anyone says anything, this is NOT photoshop. I have seen one in Fargo ND. It’s a gas station. Not sure if it’s a chain, or if the above pic is the Fargo station.

We were headed to Missouri from La. Stop and tanked up and I had to take a picture or two. Can’t remember if Arkansas or Missouri.

Attachments

• 87103C03-A773-4CBF-9CB8-6D08B1F6BD5B.jpeg
    87103C03-A773-4CBF-9CB8-6D08B1F6BD5B.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 21
Kum and Go are all over Iowa. i Actually saw an article today where the new owner is retiring the name ;). I wonder why?

Cool story. But if faced with two identical gas stations on opposite corners, I’d go to Kum vs go to Maverik (pun intended).

Reactions: lash
View attachment 8318099

I guess a lot of folks “came and went”😆😆👍
Had one in my hometown in Eastern SD.

We called them Ejaculate & Evacuate back 15yrs ago.

I remember the location being a 7/11 all through the 80's and into the early 90's. Then it seemed like it got rebranded every 3-5yrs.

The super nice owner is still the only Indian (not Native) guy I've ever came across in SD.

Reactions: lash and Expert684