• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1705380537745.png

True story: Not one but two different therapists challenged me to tell them everything, I warned each of them but they both persisted so I said fuck it and told them everything. Well almost everything, the first one stopped me mid session, ended the session early and never rescheduled. The second one just sat there wide eyed and when I was done said “oh, that’s a lot” wide eyed then shut down.
I warned them.

eta: You mad bro?
They are used to dealing with snowflakes that want to talk about how mean their boss is, how mean their dad was, how Trump triggers them, and to the virtue signaling for all of the other therapists.

There are some real snowflakes on this site. They get triggered at the stuff that makes us laugh and then wonder what is wrong with us. I have news for them, it's not us.

BTW, have the whisker burns on the back of your neck healed up yet?

1705390547549.png

View attachment 8323926
Wow, that’s pretty much the perfect pair of tits (in my world, anyway)

cue the complaints of both the big ‘n sloppy & mosquito bite lovers
It’s not the tits..they aren’t attached to a fat girl. Isn’t it amazing how much better tits look when on top of a flat stomach and smooth waist.

That’s just me though

That brings back some real old memories, Hash House Harrier runs were hard enough to remember anyhow. Took part in many runs around the world when I was a bit younger.

On,On,On....

I've had to sit on ice with a pig's head in it. When the ice was new, you didn't get a pig's nose up your rear end

My MO was/is to get the beers in me BEFORE the r*n, then r*n off the alcohol so I could drive home sober.

M

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb