• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1705805124579.png

My father in law is a coin maniac

He’s been saving coins for years, looking for special ones etc

1. He always liked coins as a kid
2. When the bank’s collapse and things like that

He’s not a prepper type but he always said I can always buy something with a roll of quarters etc

I’ve busted his chops for years

Fast forward 10 years of marriage at the time and we had a pretty rough hurricane that knocked out power for over a week.

It wasn’t mad max but it was a pain in the ass, gas lines if the truck showed up then they were empty again and you waited for 2 hours for nothing etc

I totally forgot but apparently He was all excited to go buy something with “coins” because credit cards were a no go

He went to the local 7-11 or something like that and tried paying 20$ (some small amount not 500$) and the guy told him cash only 😂😂😂😂 He had to pay with bills

He didn’t want me to find out , but mother in law slipped you saw his whole demeanor change that second.

I didn’t kill him but I crushed him for 10 years of being a dick

Well worth the drama of hurricane

I don’t think you know what white knighting is since you can’t even spell it. I wasn’t coming to anyone’s aid I was calling you a loser who lies to feel cool, but deflection right?

Nice try though.
Age restriction? I posted that on Truth Social for trolls.