• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Pretty sure all the "golden queers" are retired (even the reserve birds), and are collecting dust in the Davis-Monthan bone yard...

Yep, they're nuth'n but a memory anymore. What a shame. I really liked those birds. "Golden Queers" lmao. Prowlers be so Ghetto.

1518031092497.png

A HAPPY PLANE CAPTAIN N PAD EYES. :LOL:

1518031122696.png

Reactions: Barneybdb

We did this once at our river property with a cutout of Bobby Brown. Never saw a black person on the river in the decades we have had the land. The day we blew holes in Bobby's crotch and head, seven canoes full go by on a float trip. They looked at Bobby. Then at us sweaty goofs wearing cammies and holding rifles. Back at Bobby. And then they paddled fast enough to ski behind those canoes!

A proper beard is important to ward off those brutal Florida winters ;)

Love the woodpile oneshot!

Talking with mike yesterday about mike's firewood( not gonna let you fuckers catch me saying we were talking about his wood!) it got me thinking that cutting and splitting firewood in Florida just ain't the same as it is at home... I didn't a lot of cutting and splitting in the summer as a kid and now I wait till it's cool or cold. No desire to do that in the heat again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
image.jpg

Waiting for my wife, sister in law and my youngest boy to arrive. Then lunch in ybor again. Had Al's BBQ yesterday. It was awesome!!! Mother in law said it was the best she'd ever had. Worth the drive for you locals down here

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Talking with mike yesterday about mike's firewood( not gonna let you fuckers catch me saying we were talking about his wood!) it got me thinking that cutting and splitting firewood in Florida just ain't the same as it is at home... I didn't a lot of cutting and splitting in the summer as a kid and now I wait till it's cool or cold. No desire to do that in the heat again!

Same here. Can’t hardly get me to start a saw or split if it’s above 50 degrees

A proper beard is important to ward off those brutal Florida winters ;)

Love the woodpile oneshot!
thanks stud, i sent mike c a new photo from right now, its been warmer these last few days so wood sales are down which let us get back to this.
this pile is prolly 8 ft tall, 35 ft long and 16 ft deep at the base...
we have sold about 110 ft of windrowed pile this season and 30 pickup loads,

thanks stud, i sent mike c a new photo from right now, its been warmer these last few days so wood sales are down which let us get back to this.
this pile is prolly 8 ft tall, 35 ft long and 16 ft deep at the base...
we have sold about 110 ft of windrowed pile this season and 30 pickup loads,

The pic is posted up.

Re: the temperature. Had jeans and a really thin long sleeve shirt on yesterday. (My way of minimizing more skin damage)
First thing Geno says "You can always tell a native Floridian, it's 80* and they've got long pants and a long sleeved shirt on."

Right then, I knew we'd get along.

Motivational

1518114226534.png

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/us-b-52-bomber-afghanistan-record/index.html

A US Air Force B-52 bomber launched a record-setting series of strikes this week in northern Afghanistan -- dropping 24 precision-guided munitions on Taliban fighting positions during 96 hours of air operations "to destroy insurgent revenue sources, training facilities, and support networks," according to US Forces Afghanistan.
The 24 precision-guided munitions dropped by the B-52 Stratofortress are the most ever dropped by one of the Air Force's oldest active aircraft, the service said in a press release.

Weighing 185,000 pounds, the B-52 first entered service in the 1950s during the height of the Cold War -- originally designed to serve as long-range, high-altitude intercontinental nuclear bombers that could strike deep into the Soviet Union.
The newest B-52 entered service in 1962, and the 159-foot plane became a Cold War icon.
The planes have been modified heavily since the end of the Cold War and have been upgraded with precision-guided missiles, electronics and high-tech sensors. Each aircraft can carry up to 70,000 pounds of bombs, mines and missiles, according to the Air Force's official fact sheet.
The strikes come after the Taliban launched a series of attacks in the heart of the Afghan capital Kabul last week, killing over 100 people. In one of those incidents, an ambulance packed with explosives detonated in a crowded street outside a hospital. More than 200 people were left injured, including 30 police officers.

Motivational

View attachment 6872387

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/us-b-52-bomber-afghanistan-record/index.html

A US Air Force B-52 bomber launched a record-setting series of strikes this week in northern Afghanistan -- dropping 24 precision-guided munitions on Taliban fighting positions during 96 hours of air operations "to destroy insurgent revenue sources, training facilities, and support networks," according to US Forces Afghanistan.
The 24 precision-guided munitions dropped by the B-52 Stratofortress are the most ever dropped by one of the Air Force's oldest active aircraft, the service said in a press release.

Weighing 185,000 pounds, the B-52 first entered service in the 1950s during the height of the Cold War -- originally designed to serve as long-range, high-altitude intercontinental nuclear bombers that could strike deep into the Soviet Union.
The newest B-52 entered service in 1962, and the 159-foot plane became a Cold War icon.
The planes have been modified heavily since the end of the Cold War and have been upgraded with precision-guided missiles, electronics and high-tech sensors. Each aircraft can carry up to 70,000 pounds of bombs, mines and missiles, according to the Air Force's official fact sheet.
The strikes come after the Taliban launched a series of attacks in the heart of the Afghan capital Kabul last week, killing over 100 people. In one of those incidents, an ambulance packed with explosives detonated in a crowded street outside a hospital. More than 200 people were left injured, including 30 police officers.

This motivates me