• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1518483869949.png

And that is probably how the original Motivational Picture Thread got deleted....

Cheers,

Sirhr
If I recall correctly Mike deleted it because a bunch of guys were posting shitty remarks about other guys girlfriends or something like that. If taking shots at admin was reason enough to remove the thread Tucker would have nuked it a long time ago.

1518484859004.png

1518484925602.png

Reactions: 168BTHPM

True story. My wife and I had just parked at the local Home depot. As we were walking in, I noticed an elderly man and woman struggling to load full sheets of plywood in a truck. The man was missing a hand. I walked over (trying to do the right thing to sincerely offer help) and said "Can i give you a hand?" The gentleman looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language with a parrot on my head but he doesn't say anything. I say it again "Can I give you a hand?" He reluctantly agrees. I help load the last sheets and my wife and I resume walking into the store. My wife can hardly keep from busting a guy laughing. Me, being as dense as a bowling ball, asks my wife what was so funny. She says "you don't even know what you said, do you?" Nope... (dense as a bowling ball because I'm still feeling good for doing my good deed for the day) Then it hits me... shit.... I'm an idiot... and the couple had already driven away or I would have apologized profusely...

True story. So, if the one handed guy I offended reads this, I'm sorry...

True story. My wife and I had just parked at the local Home depot. As we were walking in, I noticed an elderly man and woman struggling to load full sheets of plywood in a truck. The man was missing a hand. I walked over (trying to do the right thing to sincerely offer help) and said "Can i give you a hand?" The gentleman looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language with a parrot on my head but he doesn't say anything. I say it again "Can I give you a hand?" He reluctantly agrees. I help load the last sheets and my wife and I resume walking into the store. My wife can hardly keep from busting a guy laughing. Me, being as dense as a bowling ball, asks my wife what was so funny. She says "you don't even know what you said, do you?" Nope... (dense as a bowling ball because I'm still feeling good for doing my good deed for the day) Then it hits me... shit.... I'm an idiot... and the couple had already driven away or I would have apologized profusely...

True story. So, if the one handed guy I offended reads this, I'm sorry...

Sorry ? For being a (damn) Good Samaritan ? NOPE. :)

I've done something similar before, only to recognize my fubar, after the fact. Doesn't change the fact that you were trying to help someone. The guy probably had similar experiences in the past and if he had any sense at all, he would have recognized you were simply trying to help.