• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

How you supposed to push the clutch with your foot out there? :D
90-95% of current automotive drivers, don’t even know what a clutch is😡😡😡 ( Both my son and daughter’s first vehicle was a standard so they knew how) Have even seen where semi’s are running automatic’s. Gear jammers of the good old days are rolling in there graves… Grew up on a farm, first vehicle I got into that was automatic, I said where is the clutch 🤔🤔

1716421628360.jpeg

90-95% of current automotive drivers, don’t even know what a clutch is😡😡😡 ( Both my son and daughter’s first vehicle was a standard so they knew how) Have even seen where semi’s are running automatic’s. Gear jammers of the good old days are rolling in there graves… Grew up on a farm, first vehicle I got into that was automatic, I said where is the clutch 🤔🤔
Have not seen but few standard trans class 8 trucks in the last 5 years. The automatics fucking suck, jerky as fuck.
But that is what companies want, all they are getting anymore are steering wheel holders. The days of the American trucker are gone. Over half the drivers coming i to our shop can barely speak english, and god forbid they can pull into a 12x14 service bay on the forst try with a trailer hooked up.
I stay as far away from them bastards as I can when on the highway

How you supposed to push the clutch with your foot out there? :D
I actually saw one of those on the highway today. Traffic suddenly slowed down for about two miles, until in the slow lane I passed a four door jeep with all the dealer options driving 10 below the speed limit and the guy had his leg out on one of those things. What in the actual fuck?

I actually saw one of those on the highway today. Traffic suddenly slowed down for about two miles, until in the slow lane I passed a four door jeep with all the dealer options driving 10 below the speed limit and the guy had his leg out on one of those things. What in the actual fuck?
I have stuck my foot up on the lip of the "door frame" just to see what/why you'd do that. It is a nice cool breeze on your foot/ankle. But I'm way too big and legs too long to leave it there though, I mean besides the whole clutch thing. Nope, I don't really get it either.