• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reaper130</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kid in wheelchair drifting like a boss
1329331814_kid_in_wheelchair_drifts_like_a_boss.gif
</div></div>

One of the greatest GIF's and comments i've ever seen! </div></div>

Wait till someone in the government says "that is not safe" They will figure out a way to fine the MFG. then they will have dampeners installed so the drifting will never happen...we have to protect the children you know....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Found in a bathroom stall.
zd2fIJ5.jpg
</div></div>

That's funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going down a canal and was about 40-50 feet from a nest of them, they came out after my boat and I had to beat a few that tried to climb aboard. South Florida is full of them and I think they are one of the most aggressive snakes around. </div></div>

my snake is slightly more aggressive.....some days

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kid in wheelchair drifting like a boss
</div></div>

Nice cotrolled skid. </div></div>

My middle son is in a manual chair and since he was hurt we've been around a lot of other folks in chairs. That just put a big smile on my face seeing that little guy smokin thru the corner like that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif
</div></div>

This appears to clearly show it's alllll about relaxing the throat. He probably blows a mean meat whistle too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
redneckbirthcontrol.jpg
</div></div> Stick a sock in her mouth and pull quick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
redneckbirthcontrol.jpg
</div></div>

Looks more like Redneck Brazilian wax job!!

Reactions: geek65

It could be that duct tape wart removal method! LOL If you don't believe me goggle it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ted-dancin.jpg
</div></div>

WORST POST EVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1311094151_fire_in_the_jar_trick.gif
</div></div>

This is effin awesome. Anybody know what is actually going on here? I'm assuming a dense (heavier than air) flammable gas is in the bottle...

*Edit* Thanks for the answer ollie!

1315053306_woman_drinking_water_in_space.gif
</div></div>
That's not her first time doing that!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going down a canal and was about 40-50 feet from a nest of them, they came out after my boat and I had to beat a few that tried to climb aboard. South Florida is full of them and I think they are one of the most aggressive snakes around. </div></div>

my snake is slightly more aggressive.....some days </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I was talking biters, not spitters![/b</span>]

kwTTH07.gif
</div></div>

Huh, that was stupid. Looks like at least 20lbs at about 50 yards.

Alcohol will also do that blue flame pretty easily.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xPgOIqamQy8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xPgOIqamQy8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reaper130</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kid in wheelchair drifting like a boss
</div></div>

One of the greatest GIF's and comments i've ever seen! </div></div>

Wait till someone in the government says "that is not safe" They will figure out a way to fine the MFG. then they will have dampeners installed so the drifting will never happen...we have to protect the children you know.... </div></div>

I got tired if the slow ass,cant go outside wheelchairs that are available. I started building my own using factory motors and electronics. My current chair can go nearly anywhere,run all day on a charge and goes 12 mph while doing wheelies. Fuck the government I'd build that kid one that could drift while smoking the tires!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
kwTTH07.gif
</div></div>

Huh, that was stupid. Looks like at least 20lbs at about 50 yards. </div></div>

No safety glassed even!

not real. why isn't his hair or shirt effected by the blast? He also made a video on another site with a 4 prop helo with an attached m4 upper. also fake.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNPJMk2fgJU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNPJMk2fgJU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The quadcopter doesn't seem that stealthy or easy to aim, but I suspect we'll see more refined versions of this in combat any day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not real. why isn't his hair or shirt effected by the blast? He also made a video on another site with a 4 prop helo with an attached m4 upper. also fake. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You can see the front of his shirt move from the blast.</span>

Seems like a handy little item, tho! Does that quad copter have the capability to lift 8-9 lbs, like an UZI w/ 30 rounds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not real. why isn't his hair or shirt effected by the blast? He also made a video on another site with a 4 prop helo with an attached m4 upper. also fake. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You can see the front of his shirt move from the blast.</span> </div></div>

He also made another video talking about how stupid that stunt was and how close he came to getting killed and how he'll never do something like that again.

the blast of his rifle moves his shirt. His shirt, hair, him, and camera would have been blown over when the blast that had the tire got to him. Watch his FAL painting a truck video when he shoots a moving target.