• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

146605.jpg

I had to watch that like twenty times because it's so funny.
A buddy of mine throws his 12' cast net the same way. I guess I'll rethink the placement of the depth adjustment knob on my trolling motor. Or not...:p

The boat looks like a Maverick HPX-V or possibly a Hewes Tailfisher. My money is on the Maverick

I had to watch that like twenty times because it's so funny.
A buddy of mine throws his 12' cast net the same way. I guess I'll rethink the placement of the depth adjustment knob on my trolling motor. Or not...:p

The boat looks like a Maverick HPX-V or possibly a Hewes Tailfisher. My money is on the Maverick

I think it was supposed to go more like this:

cast net 2.gif

Not really.

During his presidency, he advocated for the 2nd Amendment. I do know how his stance wobbled after he was out of office. Also:

"A more lasting impact of Reagan’s policy on guns was the nomination of several Supreme Court justices. Of the four justices nominated by Reagan -- Sandra Day O’Connor, William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia and Anthony Kennedy -- the latter two were still on the bench for a pair of important Supreme Court rulings on gun rights in the 2000s: District of Columbia v. Heller in 2008 and McDonald v. Chicago in 2010.

Both sided with a narrow, 4-3 majority in striking down gun bans in Washington D.C. and Chicago while ruling that the Second Amendment applies to individuals and the states."

(From ThoughtCo)