• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1523830467540.png

Reactions: mdmp5 and Mike 556
Saw a few rocket-surgeon 'new to the country and not quite sure of our methods' ladies attempting to do the same thing. 1 full size couch with cushions into a smart car does not "efficient method of transport" make.
It didn't matter which door they tried putting it in, nor did it matter which end of the couch they started first, nor did it matter which way they rotated said couch, it didn't fit.
But they diligently tried and tried and tried and tried. And tried. And tried again.

I couldn't BELIEVE it. My Lady was laughing uproariously.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Mine was a guy in the UPS parking lot trying to load one of those mail order beds into a two door BMW hardtop. He had the entire bed frame unpacked in the parking stall next to the car and was trying to stuff it in one piece at a time. I waited a little bit to see if he was going to pop open the bag with the bed in it. If you've ever seen how they pack memory foam, there is no way in hell he was going to get it back in the bag. Alas, I got bored watching him play pick up sticks with that metal.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Maybe i or someone should start a music video thread....but anyhow, this song kinda motivated me.