• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

Old but fantastic
80461251.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old but fantastic
80461251.jpg
</div></div>

I have many many hours in that very aircraft.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do_Not_Open.jpg
</div></div>

That's Funny. I am SOOOOO gonna do that this summer.
wink.gif

I'm taking lessons.
And one of the barrels will say "Damn Nosy Neighbor".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_mhor74E7IE1qjnhqgo1_400.jpg
</div></div>

In keeping with recent trends in this thread, I feel compelled to quote this and ask the following questions for further clarification.

Who is this guy?
Do you know him?
Is this from a newspaper or Reader's Digest?

There may be follow-up questions as well.

Humor-Tumor-9.jpg

</div></div>

I'm thinkin' that's kind of local to you isn't it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sandwarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Humor-Tumor-9.jpg

</div></div> I'm thinkin' that's kind of local to you isn't it? </div></div>

The truck is from a really bizzare taxidermy shop called Ravishing Beast in GA. The guy turns out some really strange taxidermy. Definitely not th eplace to take your prize elk or deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old but fantastic
80461251.jpg
</div></div>Oklahoma Air Guard you can see the symbol in the door. Most of these guys are fighter Bomber pilots out of Tulsa,Oklahoma. They have better hit ratios than all the active duty Air Force and Navy Pilots who fly combat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sandwarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Humor-Tumor-9.jpg

The truck is from a really bizzare taxidermy shop called Ravishing Beast in GA. The guy turns out some really strange taxidermy. Definitely not th eplace to take your prize elk or deer.

</div></div>

Could it be..... Chuck Testa!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sandwarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Humor-Tumor-9.jpg

</div></div>

Could it be..... Chuck Testa! </div></div>

Going for nested quotes record.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
agooddaytodie_zps11a098ea.jpg
</div></div>

Nice, I'm going to use that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
admit-it_zps664ba5be.jpg
</div></div>

Not til after I put on my reading glasses and got out the magnifying glass.

came across this example of size doesn't matter last year on Ft. Knox doing a recon in the impact area.

little guy had the big guy in a chokehold.
Resampled952012-03-079514-21-0995181_zps68a3f279.jpg

dam, hope this works. first time putting image in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PJ BAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Nice, I'm going to use that. </div></div>
making that into a poster,,,thanks

What am I seeing ^^^above looks like a black king snake getting choked out by not sure. Don't this usually happen the other way around?

all I can think of is how fun would it be to drive that truck through boulder CO.

</div></div>

Words to live by!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowofjudgment</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Words to live by!</div></div>

I have that on a couple shirts from Nemo arms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PJ BAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Nice, I'm going to use that. </div></div>
making that into a poster,,,thanks </div></div>

Making that into a tattoo...