• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ED074AB4-FCA5-485E-BFD9-1918FF6D4972.jpeg

Many people from Louisiana consider them an edible pest, I just consider them a nuisance that should have a bounty on them rather than protection.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
I don't think it would be Dirty-D, from what I have observed he sticks to primarily livestock and chunky chicks. 1J04 however has much lower standards, give him a case of Schmidt and there is no telling what might happen.

What

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/h8wRyrYXAt0Dm" width="480" height="362" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I don't think it would be Dirty-D, from what I have observed he sticks to primarily livestock and chunky chicks. 1J04 however has much lower standards, give him a case of Schmidt and there is no telling what might happen.

Seeing HillyBilly Sniper like that seemed really right.

But you are correct. In fact, 1J04 is working diligently to write an SOP on lowering one's standards. The sewer is the limit.

My Coonass buddy would tell us stories about going into the swamp as a kid and catching the babies. He said you would grab them and they would start to cry. As soon as they did you would hear the deep base of momma calling back, on her way, and pissed.

It's not nice to piss off mamma. 'Specially when she has big teefers and a long tail club.