• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

MFDT-funny-meme-May26p-11.jpg

Russia is “not a shithole” yeah right

I am very lucky to be American

The term kot(Russian: кот, cat) was used for a male pimp, while a female pimp was referred to as a bandersha (Russian: бандерша).

According to secret research carried out in the late 1920s, almost 60% of urban Soviet men were using the services of prostitutes.

There was also a separate category of prostitutes, the ‘intergirls’ who worked in hotels for foreign tourists and accepted payment only in foreign currencies. Women who worked in ordinary hotels and at stations often had protection from the local police, but those in the luxury hotels were under the wing of the KGB.[12]

Russia is a major source of women trafficked globally for the purpose of sexual exploitation.[18][19] Russia is also a significant destination and transit country for persons trafficked for sexual and labor exploitation from regional and neighboring countries into Russia, and on to Europe, Asia and North America. In Tel Aviv the number of brothels skyrocketed from 30 to 150 between 1996 and 2001—largely because of an influx of Russian prostitutes into Israel.[20]

http://euromaidanpress.com/2017/08/...r-neglected-russian-stories-euromaidan-press/

Sexually active young people aren’t engaging in safe sex and antibiotic resistant gonorrhea is spreading, although how far is obscured by the failure of the government to keep records (ura.news/articles/1036271800 and ng.ru//2017-08-16/8_7052_gonorea.html).

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Russia is “not a shithole” yeah right

I am very lucky to be American

The term kot(Russian: кот, cat) was used for a male pimp, while a female pimp was referred to as a bandersha (Russian: бандерша).

According to secret research carried out in the late 1920s, almost 60% of urban Soviet men were using the services of prostitutes.

There was also a separate category of prostitutes, the ‘intergirls’ who worked in hotels for foreign tourists and accepted payment only in foreign currencies. Women who worked in ordinary hotels and at stations often had protection from the local police, but those in the luxury hotels were under the wing of the KGB.[12]

Russia is a major source of women trafficked globally for the purpose of sexual exploitation.[18][19] Russia is also a significant destination and transit country for persons trafficked for sexual and labor exploitation from regional and neighboring countries into Russia, and on to Europe, Asia and North America. In Tel Aviv the number of brothels skyrocketed from 30 to 150 between 1996 and 2001—largely because of an influx of Russian prostitutes into Israel.[20]

http://euromaidanpress.com/2017/08/...r-neglected-russian-stories-euromaidan-press/

Sexually active young people aren’t engaging in safe sex and antibiotic resistant gonorrhea is spreading, although how far is obscured by the failure of the government to keep records (ura.news/articles/1036271800 and ng.ru//2017-08-16/8_7052_gonorea.html).
Well so much for that mail order bride I just paid for. I hope Red Tube will give me a refund.

If this picture is real that guy is pretty strong to be holding a turtle that big away from his body.

OK, edumacate a dummy from Washington State, where we don't get any of those nasty looking fuckers........I Have never seen anything remotely close to as big, mean, nasty and ugly as that thing. What kind of "turtle" is this ? A Snapping Turtle ? This thing looks like it could take a grown man's leg off below the knee with just one bite. Any information from you guys in the know would be appreciated.

OK, edumacate a dummy from Washington State, where we don't get any of those nasty looking fuckers........I Have never seen anything remotely close to as big, mean, nasty and ugly as that thing. What kind of "turtle" is this ? A Snapping Turtle ? This thing looks like it could take a grown man's leg off below the knee with just one bite. Any information from you guys in the know would be appreciated.

Looks like an alligator snapping turtle. We get good sized snappers here in Wisconsin, but nothing like that.

Reactions: Fig
It would be nice if this was true. The primary explosive used by goat fuckers is TATP which is hydrogen peroxide and acetone.

Yet again- I learned something new

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_peroxide
Acetone peroxide is an organic peroxide and a primary high explosive. It is produced by the oxidation of acetone to yield a mixture of linear monomer and cyclicdimer, trimer, and tetramer forms. The trimer is known as triacetone triperoxide (TATP) or tri-cyclic acetone peroxide (TCAP). The dimer is known as diacetone diperoxide (DADP). Acetone peroxide takes the form of a white crystalline powder with a distinctive bleach-like odor (when impure) or a fruit-like smell when pure and can explode if subjected to heat, friction, static electricity, concentrated sulfuric acid, strong UV radiation or shock. As a non-nitrogenous explosive, TATP has historically been more difficult to detect, and it has been used as an explosive in several terrorist attacks since 2001.

Yep, alligator snapper. Perspective is an issue but they can get to over 100lbs. Populations were almost wiped out by commercial hunting for turtle soup.

I say regular snapping turtle. Color of skin and size of the beak is not right for an alligator. An alligator snapper is more reddish/orange, and the beak more pronounced, like a raptor.

I say regular snapping turtle. Color of skin and size of the beak is not right for an alligator. An alligator snapper is more reddish/orange, and the beak more pronounced, like a raptor.

the alligator snappers have a row of spikes down the middle of the shell on their backs also

Reactions: Fig
The back of the shell is a dead giveaway, but you can’t see it. On second look it may be an alagator. It does look pretty orange, and it’s hard to tell but that may be a hook on its beak...

You can kill and eat the regular ones, but the alagator is protected.

The back of the shell is a dead giveaway, but you can’t see it. On second look it may be an alagator. It does look pretty orange, and it’s hard to tell but that may be a hook on its beak...

You can kill and eat the regular ones, but the alagator is protected.

Regular ones are good eating. Flushing them in clean water alive for 2-3 days is key

Are the as dangerous as they look ? They look like I wouldn't want to even be in the same state as them.

Well the video shows some of the bite force. I don't think a big one would have any problem taking off a finger or maybe a hand. I'm sure it happens but I've never heard of anyone getting bit. I've got a couple of friends that do alligator snapper research and they've caught/marked/released hundreds over the years without incident. In a former life I was a herpetologist but never worked with alligator snappers.

Looks promising. As a new member with less than 100 posts, you are required to post the backstory. Please keep in mind that at least 1/2 your audience transports via a walker and half of those carry O2 bottles. Spill the beans with that in mind. ;)
Backstory? What would you like to know