• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1527733793047.png

Watching the news this morning and they reported on what investigators found inside the Lake Hefner shooter’s house. They said the disturbing things discovered included over “100 rounds of ammunition” and then showed an officer pointing to a magazine as he said “that is a fully loaded sr9 magazine”.

I snorted coffee outta my nose.

Neighbor: “so how much ammo do you have stashed?”
Me: “all of it”

Watching the news this morning and they reported on what investigators found inside the Lake Hefner shooter’s house. They said the disturbing things discovered included over “100 rounds of ammunition” and then showed an officer pointing to a magazine as he said “that is a fully loaded sr9 magazine”.

I snorted coffee outta my nose.

At least he said "magazine" and not "clip"

I agree, kitten bacon is quite tasty as long as the whiskers have been removed.

When I was a kid, my Dad would take the family out to a certain Chinese restaurant in Seattle every other Sunday, on average. About once a month, we'd read in the paper that (once again) the county health department had fished a half dozen cat's heads out of the dumpster in the alley, right next to the restaurant. There was never any doubt what we had been eating, but damn, it was good. I know that pales in comparison to some of the snake eaters here, but it's all a matter of what you're used to. These days, telling a Seattle millenial/mulch muffin/sjw (and what-not) that you enjoy eating cat just sends them into orbit. Too, too much fun.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, my Dad would take the family out to a certain Chinese restaurant in Seattle every other Sunday, on average. About once a month, we'd read in the paper that 9once again) the county health department had fished a half dozen cat's heads out of the dumpster in the alley, right next to the restaurant. There was never any doubt what we had been eating, but damn, it was good. I know that pales in comparison to some of the snake eaters here, but it's all a matter of what you're used to. These days, telling a Seattle millenial/mulch muffin/sjw (and whatnot) that you enjoy eating cat just sends them into orbit. Too, too much fun.
Another thing that really triggers neolibtards is telling them you enjoy killing and eating bunnies, bambi or doves.