• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

vvEWAFl.gif

THE 50 WORST CITIES IN AMERICA
Below - from most to least awful - are America's worst cities to live in, according to 24/7 Wall St.
The site used 2016 data classed into nine major categories: crime, demography, economy, education, environment, health, housing, infrastructure, and leisure.
It then examined specific elements within those categories - such as unemployment levels, availability of public transportation and mortality rates due to illness - to create total scores for the cities.
Only cities that had populations of more than 50,000 in 2016 were included in the list.
1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Flint, Michigan
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Las Vegas
5. Memphis, Tennessee
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Wilmington, Delaware
8. Albany, Georgia
9. Springfield, Missouri
10. Baltimore, Maryland
11. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
12. Florence-Graham, California
13. Hartford, Connecticut
14. Homestead, Florida
15. San Bernadino, California
16. Youngstown, Ohio
17. Pueblo, Colorado
18. Rockford, Illinois
19. Gary, Indiana
20. Little Rock, Arkansas
21. Shreveport, Louisiana
22. Compton, California
23. Merced, California
24. Miami Beach, Florida
25. Daytona Beach, Florida
26. Stockton, California
27. Charleston, West Virginia
28. Springfield, Massachusetts
29. Oakland, California
30. Dayton, Ohio
31. Trenton, New Jersey
32. Tucson, Arizona
33. Fresno, California
34. Canton, Ohio
35. Buffalo, New York
36. Knoxville, Tennesse
37. Toledo, Ohio
38. Kalamazoo, Michigan
39. Tallahassee, Florida
40. New Haven, Connecticut
41. South Bend, Indiana
42. North Charleston, South Carolina
43. Miami, Florida
44. Syracuse, New York
45. Jackson, Missisippi
46. Albuquerque, New Mexico
47. Tacoma, Washington
48. Gainesville, Florida
49. Atlanta
50. Salt Lake City, Utah

Reactions: abizdafuzz
THE 50 WORST CITIES IN AMERICA
Below - from most to least awful - are America's worst cities to live in, according to 24/7 Wall St.
The site used 2016 data classed into nine major categories: crime, demography, economy, education, environment, health, housing, infrastructure, and leisure.
It then examined specific elements within those categories - such as unemployment levels, availability of public transportation and mortality rates due to illness - to create total scores for the cities.
Only cities that had populations of more than 50,000 in 2016 were included in the list.
1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Flint, Michigan
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Las Vegas
5. Memphis, Tennessee
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Wilmington, Delaware
8. Albany, Georgia
9. Springfield, Missouri
10. Baltimore, Maryland
11. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
12. Florence-Graham, California
13. Hartford, Connecticut
14. Homestead, Florida
15. San Bernadino, California
16. Youngstown, Ohio
17. Pueblo, Colorado
18. Rockford, Illinois
19. Gary, Indiana
20. Little Rock, Arkansas
21. Shreveport, Louisiana
22. Compton, California
23. Merced, California
24. Miami Beach, Florida
26. Stockton, California
27. Charleston, West Virginia
28. Springfield, Massachusetts
29. Oakland, California
30. Dayton, Ohio
31. Trenton, New Jersey
32. Tucson, Arizona
33. Fresno, California
34. Canton, Ohio
35. Buffalo, New York
36. Knoxville, Tennesse
37. Toledo, Ohio
38. Kalamazoo, Michigan
39. Tallahassee, Florida
40. New Haven, Connecticut
41. South Bend, Indiana
42. North Charleston, South Carolina
43. Miami, Florida
44. Syracuse, New York
45. Jackson, Missisippi
46. Albuquerque, New Mexico
47. Tacoma, Washington
48. Gainesville, Florida
49. Atlanta
50. Salt Lake City, Utah

Number 47 is definitely a shit hole

I remember that CAT!

My ex wife saw Marv (crazy man who built and drove it) coming out of the gas station on the main drag the day before that with 2 Almond Joys in his hand. She has known him for a few years I guess.
She lived in Granby at the time and always said as she stayed home during the rampage, she was wondering if he was eating them while destroying the town.

1528267795441.png

Randall Tex Cobb quotes.

"If you screw things up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your ass."

(When informed that Howard Cosell quit boxing after his fight with Larry Holmes) "My gift to boxing."

When asked about how he was going to fight Holmes by Howard Cosell "Well Howie, I think I'm going to stay outside and outjab him"

(Asked about a possible rematch against Larry Holmes) "I dont think his hands can take the abuse"

Asked about fighting Holmes again "Only if it's held in a phone booth"

"Larry Holmes doesn't hit as hard as Earnie Shavers. Nobody hits like Shavers. If anybody hit harder than Shavers, I'd shoot him."

"Larry Holmes didn't beat me he just won the first 15 rounds"

Mills Lane stopped the action to ask Cobb if he was okay in a fight in Reno. When Cobb replied that he was, Lane asked him, "Do you know where you are?" Cobb replied, "I am in Reno, getting the shit kicked out of me."

Versus Larry Holmes, the action was stopped so the ref could check on Cobb. He asked him, "Do you see me?" Cobb replies, "Yeah. You're white. It's the black guy I'm worried about."

"Earnie Shavers could punch you in the neck and break your ankle".

When Cobb heard what Cosell had said during the Holmes fight "I'll go another 15 rounds with Holmes if Howard will quit announcing football!"

"I stuck to my game plan -- stumbling forward and getting hit in the face."

"They called me a fat, cowardly, cocaine-snorting, fight-fixing
cheat," Who they calling fat!"

(When asked about continuing his career) "Better than getting a real job, right!"

"I was only knocked out once, by a Mexican bantamweight, you wanna know how come? Six of my pals were swinging him 'round by his heels at the time.."

"I'll do anything to keep from working for a living, if I've gotta fight a circus bear, then let's get the drawers on him and get it on!!"

When tex cobb was on Johnny Carson soon after the Holmes fight, Carson commented on how Holmes kept landing his jab on Cobb. Cobb said "you noticed that too?"

During the referee's instructions prior to his bout with Shavers, the ref asked the customary "Any questions"? Cobb replied "Can I bite him"?

Last edited:
View attachment 6910313

Randall Tex Cobb quotes.

"If you screw things up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your ass."

(When informed that Howard Cosell quit boxing after his fight with Larry Holmes) "My gift to boxing."

When asked about how he was going to fight Holmes by Howard Cosell "Well Howie, I think I'm going to stay outside and outjab him"

(Asked about a possible rematch against Larry Holmes) "I dont think his hands can take the abuse"

Asked about fighting Holmes again "Only if it's held in a phone booth"

"Larry Holmes doesn't hit as hard as Earnie Shavers. Nobody hits like Shavers. If anybody hit harder than Shavers, I'd shoot him."

"Larry Holmes didn't beat me he just won the first 15 rounds"

Mills Lane stopped the action to ask Cobb if he was okay in a fight in Reno. When Cobb replied that he was, Lane asked him, "Do you know where you are?" Cobb replied, "I am in Reno, getting the shit kicked out of me."

Versus Larry Holmes, the action was stopped so the ref could check on Cobb. He asked him, "Do you see me?" Cobb replies, "Yeah. You're white. It's the black guy I'm worried about."

"Earnie Shavers could punch you in the neck and break your ankle".

When Cobb heard what Cosell had said during the Holmes fight "I'll go another 15 rounds with Holmes if Howard will quit announcing football!"

"I stuck to my game plan -- stumbling forward and getting hit in the face."

"They called me a fat, cowardly, cocaine-snorting, fight-fixing
cheat," Who they calling fat!"

(When asked about continuing his career) "Better than getting a real job, right!"

"I was only knocked out once, by a Mexican bantamweight, you wanna know how come? Six of my pals were swinging him 'round by his heels at the time.."

"I'll do anything to keep from working for a living, if I've gotta fight a circus bear, then let's get the drawers on him and get it on!!"

When tex cobb was on Johnny Carson soon after the Holmes fight, Carson commented on how Holmes kept landing his jab on Cobb. Cobb said "you noticed that too?"

During the referee's instructions prior to his bout with Shavers, the ref asked the customary "Any questions"? Cobb replied "Can I bite him"?

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: 168BTHPM
1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Flint, Michigan
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Las Vegas [is the lack of a state here a sign of disgust?]
5. Memphis, Tennessee
6. Cleveland, Ohio
10. Baltimore, Maryland
17. Pueblo, Colorado
18. Rockford, Illinois
19. Gary, Indiana
24. Miami Beach, Florida
29. Oakland, California
30. Dayton, Ohio
35. Buffalo, New York
43. Miami, Florida
49. Atlanta

Some on the list I don't agree with but I can confirm the above by either living in and around some of them (#'s 1-3), working there, etc.

Are these a list of US Shitholes?

Oakland should be near the top of the list.

Some on the list I don't agree with but I can confirm the above by either living in and around some of them (#'s 1-3), working there, etc.

Are these a list of US Shitholes?

Oakland should be near the top of the list.
I didn't agree with some of the choices either. Baltimore at 10 is being generous, and Atlanta at 49 is a joke. Atlanta is an easy bottom 10 city. I think they left out a lot of CA cities because that state could fill the entire list. To not mention North Hollywood, San Francisco, Huntington Beach, Bakersfield and so on does the list an injustice.

I didn't agree with some of the choices either. Baltimore at 10 is being generous, and Atlanta at 49 is a joke. Atlanta is an easy bottom 10 city. I think they left out a lot of CA cities because that state could fill the entire list. To not mention North Hollywood, San Francisco, Huntington Beach, Bakersfield and so on does the list an injustice.

Seriously. No Philly? No Camden, NJ?

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/camden/crime