• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hanged herself from a door knob with a scarf. How tall was she? How is that even possible?
Well when Aaron Hernandez did it in prison he put soap on the floor so he could not stand up even if he wanted to.
Hanging isn't about choking/asphyxiation. It is about inertia and pulling the base of the spinal cord from the base of the brain.
But i have little doubt that the way she and Hernandez did it involved choking to death.
For information use only.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

88-Funny-Pictures-1760.jpg

PL-01
The PL-01 concept vehicle at the International Defence Industry Exhibition in 2013
Type Light tank
Place of origin Poland
Production historyDesigner OBRUM BAE Systems
Designed 2013
Manufacturer OBRUM
Specifications
Weight
30,000 kg (standard layout)
35,000 kg (with additional armour panels)
Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main armament

105 mm or 120 mm caliber main cannon
Secondary armament

7.62 mm machine gun

EngineDiesel engine above 940 hp
SuspensionTorsion bar
Operational range

500 km (on paved roads)
Speed 70 km/h (on paved roads)50 km/h (on rough terrain)

PL-01
The PL-01 concept vehicle at the International Defence Industry Exhibition in 2013
Type Light tank
Place of origin Poland
Production historyDesigner OBRUM BAE Systems
Designed 2013
Manufacturer OBRUM
Specifications
Weight
30,000 kg (standard layout)
35,000 kg (with additional armour panels)
Length 7 m
Width 3.8 m
Height 2.8 m
Crew 3

Main armament

105 mm or 120 mm caliber main cannon
Secondary armament

7.62 mm machine gun

EngineDiesel engine above 940 hp
SuspensionTorsion bar
Operational range

500 km (on paved roads)
Speed 70 km/h (on paved roads)50 km/h (on rough terrain)
Also referenced as a mobile,target drone...

Hanged herself from a door knob with a scarf. How tall was she? How is that even possible?
You tie the scarf to a doorknob and throw it over the door. Hang from the opposite side

I’ve seen it. It’s common sense

Yea, I was just yankin' yer chain. I've carted corpses to the morgue and have seen the dark side. I guess many people end up thinking about ending it, I guess it's inevitable when so many people endure a tough life.

The death from that method takes a while too. It’s like getting rear naked choked and never let go. Lose consciousness in 5 seconds but die in 20 minutes