• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Wait, wrong thread?

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's an oldie but a goodie. If you look up potato in the dictionary there is a picture of Hank Johnson. It's hard to believe but he is dumber that Maxine Waters.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Here's an oldie but a goodie. If you look up potato in the dictionary there is a picture of Hank Johnson. It's hard to believe but he is dumber that Maxine Waters.

I respectfully beg to differ.....his picture is in the dictionary under "T" for turnip. The first time I saw this, I gained a bloody scar under my chin. He's even dumber than that dingbat with the colorful cowboy hats in Flo'duh (I think). That General had to have been squeezing his dick and trying everything so as to not pee his pants laughing during the hearing. Johnson is the posterboy for why there should be minimum requirements for obtaining a voter registration card. Haysoos, how did this moron (sorry to all the morons out there) get elected. Never mind, I'm afraid I already know that answer.....

Reactions: 168BTHPM