• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This motivated me today....

38920196_1515095598637082_7637923948033736704_n.jpg

What did you guys shoot?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well then I guess that you should find a more absorbent brand of diapers, you’re welcome.

Dunno if it'll post but gotta giver a try. It appears the table is set. (y
Well then I guess that you should find a more absorbent brand of diapers, you’re welcome.

Because these just ain't doing it. Yes Boys n Girls new to the "Hide", this is 100% Piss Boy, aka Maser. Isn't he precious? And yes, he fucking procreated. Great...........

Now watch. Maggot will be jumping up and down on his soap box about just how fucked up it is how we find this fucked up along with his 'other' exploits. And that in itself should tell you what you need to know about him. In 3, 2, 1.......

Save it Sally. And don't PM me anymore of your shit. (y)

Veer_G: Let me see your war faces!

Current Antifa Irritants: Uh, Mr. Veer_G?

Veer_G: You've got war faces?

135155.png

Veer_G: Aaaaaaaagh! That's a war face. Now let me see your war faces!

135143.jpg

Current Antifa Irritants: Aaaaaaaagh!

Veer_G: Bullshit! You didn't convince me! Let me see your real war faces!

135161.jpg

Current Antifa Irritants: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Veer_G: You didn't scare me! Work on it! And keep on bringing sticks and lab goggles to sword fights!