• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

85735428.jpg

Guns and Ammo ran a cover article on polymeric case ammo a few months ago. I was surprised by the performance they got. Heat goes down the barrel because the polymer insulates the chamber. Is this the end of reloading? Hell no, I'll continue to hoard brass!!!

I recall seeing plastic cased ammo in the '80s. USA something, IIRC. Apparently, Remington played around with the idea. Remington Patent

Thought varnish off a steel case was bad in a hot chamber, cant imagine plastic when a round sits and cooks in there. Might need to send my barrel into the company that make those non stick copper pans for a coating job. Lol

His nametags says. U.S. MARINES. Why is there No one there stomping Private Pyles guts out???

To put it another way... WTF?????

Sirhr
Clearly because he has the keys to the kingdom. Have you ever seen an ordinary marine with access to this much gear?

Reactions: sjstill