• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 6939450
Now !!!!!
That's motivation to :
a. Get in water.
b. Wash in water.
c. Swim in water.
d. Drink water.
d1. Drink beer in water.
e. Play in water.
f. Fish in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. play with the Canadian floaties in the water. Remove camo, play deeper in the water.
g. Play with the Canadian floaties in the water. remove camo, play deeper in the water.

Damn, stuck on g......

That's MOTIVATION !!!!! Just dive right in....
?
Well, ‘G’ is the spot. ?

exactly_perfect_hips_13.jpg

I may need a policeman one day.
I may need a fireman one day.
I may need an EMT one day.
I owe my freedom to every member of the armed forces past, present, and future.

I can't imagine a situation in which I'd ever need a professional athlete of any kind, but I DAMNED SURE know that I don't need the NFL.

View attachment 6939796

Tuck, See'in as how I no longer watch the NFL, I don't know. Was this picture taken this year ?

NFL is dead to me.
Have not watched a game since the disrespect started.

Have become a baseball fan, none of that crap have I seen.
My home team is in last place, still fun to watch.

God bless America every 7th inning every ball field!

NFL is dead to me.

I couldn't agree more. Baseball is called "America's game" for a reason. Good athletes, good games, & MLB still understands what patriotism & respect are.

I didn't watch an NFL game all season last year and I have no intention to watch this year either.

NFL is dead to me.

Have you looked into the way that J.D Martinez (Red Sox) is being treated right now? Someone dug up and old pro-2A social media post that he made and he is being raked over the coals for it...

All pro-sports organizations are garbage these days. Every league panders to the whiner groups while forgetting who there true fan base is (was). Screw them ALL

Hahahahaha. That's my wife's friend Dara. You have no idea how badly photoshopped that photo is.

For $5/mo you can see her nude on a private IG page lol.

_Flowerbomb_ is the non nude IG. Hahahaha
Do you have an original unedited pic?

Dudes dancing with dudes in Pakistan when the building code gods step in and end it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Reactions: deersniper