• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I keep waiting for the chunk of metal he put in there, to be launched out. When that thing starting running around the yard, I thought one of the car's would get splattered with shrapnel.

Tannerite in a microwave.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=912ce85112c6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tannerite in a microwave.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=912ce85112c6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gangster!! Thats how its done!! Cheat death with a bunch of your retarded friends!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Actually, I kinda saw that coming....

Gangster!! Thats how its done!! Cheat death with a bunch of your retarded friends!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Actually, I kinda saw that coming....

Then post it on the internet so the cops know where to look.

So you want to be a Dad?

Attaching pix can be fun?

Attachments

• bring-me-another-smurf.jpg
    bring-me-another-smurf.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 65
Well....lets see....uhm.....er......well he has.......er.....she is.......well.......uhm....could she be the millionaire? Wait.......he is kinda.......but she is sorta........Is this a multiple choice question? LOL

He is. She will be if she plays her cards right.

Today, I have seen things that can never be unseen. The internet was a very strange place today. There are things, unimaginable, horrible things that live in the internet.

Anyone else wondering what "ATF POLICE" means? Is this akin to the new Colorado law giving Feds police powers?

Most FED agencies put Police somewhere on their gear - in a stress situation in the real world, everyone knows what "Police" stands for - easily recognizable in an instant vs. someone trying to process ATF/FBI/USMS/USSS/DEA/etc. No big deal.

Most FED agencies put Police somewhere on their gear - in a stress situation in the real world, everyone knows what "Police" stands for - easily recognizable in an instant vs. someone trying to process ATF/FBI/USMS/USSS/DEA/etc. No big deal.

You forgot NCIS. That's ok, everyone else does too. At least, that's what DiNouzzo claims.

Calculusforschirmer_zps2c394684.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

For what its worth, BB&T is actually a good bank...The other day I let my acct. drop to where I got a service charge and some guy called me up and told me about it, voluntarily offered to refund the charge, then changed my acct. so that wouldn't happen again. I've always found them very service orientated, and easy to deal with. While Im on the subject of banks, fuck Bank of America.

if you guys haven't heard the original story there, just google "verizon math" and listen to the 30+ minute audio.

basic story is some poor customer called before an international trip and was told the data rate was something like ".02 cents" and when he got his bill it was "$0.02" so he records several calls with 3 levels of supervisors before he finds someone who can comprehend the difference between $0.0002 and $0.02. their stupidity was mind-boggling. The best quote from it was along the lines of the rep saying "well that's your opinion" and the customer allowing as how it wasn't an opinion, it was math.

http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2007/08/original-recording-of-verizon-customer.html

Last edited:
The downside of Research and Development:

bra_zpsae20d893.jpg

Dr Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and it prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in. At the news conference following the announcement of his invention, a group of Snipers Hide members took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the crap out of him.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well done guys.

if you guys haven't heard the original story there, just google "verizon math" and listen to the 30+ minute audio.

basic story is some poor customer called before an international trip and was told the data rate was something like ".02 cents" and when he got his bill it was "$0.02" so he records several calls with 3 levels of supervisors before he finds someone who can comprehend the difference between $0.0002 and $0.02. their stupidity was mind-boggling. The best quote from it was along the lines of the rep saying "well that's your opinion" and the customer allowing as how it wasn't an opinion, it was math.

VerizonMath: Original Recording of Verizon Customer Service Call

0.002dollar = 0.002cent - YouTube