• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

41853383_10216769947586231_2829457444525047808_n.jpg

so he plans to protests an man who they accuse of misogyny....by publicly degrading women and using them only for their bodies?

........did i get that right?......

Oh, yes, u got that right.
And ray charles, stevie wonder, and ronnie milsap could see it without any trouble.
And it is disgustingly hypocritical to hurl projectile vomit stage the way it's ok for "them" to do it to us deplorables, then try to crucify us for looking twice at a "fine" member of the opposite sex, or similar "now forbidden to all white males" behavior..
And a couple of our sjw banned hiders cant understand why some of us are so disgusted with that hypocrisy that there is no give left in us, to their level horseshit.
Cant fix stupid.

That's definitely a dude in the middle just above the only black woman. And a few heads to the right/back w/ her hand on face is the only chick thinking WTF did I agree to?

Reactions: Barneybdb
so he plans to protests an man who they accuse of misogyny....by publicly degrading women and using them only for their bodies?

........did i get that right?......

Kinda. If you read the article, the picture was taken in 2016, and the “artist” was going to disrupt the Republican national convention.

Otherwise, good point.....

[B]PAPER Magazine[/B]‏Verified account @[B]papermagazine[/B]
FollowFollow @papermagazine
More
Meet the artist planning to fight Trump with naked women: http://bit.ly/29wZ4yg

CmzJVqDUMAANOJ3.jpg
Wait until trump comments on this one. It’ll be something like, “some no name talentless artist tries to fight me with a room full of ugly naked broads. They are so ugly, Bill Clinton wouldn’t fuck them. And I’m talking 2018 creepy Bill Clinton, not the younger guy who could actually pull some decent tail. What a disgrace.”

Endless possibilities What a body.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wait until trump comments on this one. It’ll be something like, “some no name talentless artist tries to fight me with a room full of ugly naked broads. They are so ugly, Bill Clinton wouldn’t fuck them. And I’m talking 2018 creepy Bill Clinton, not the younger guy who could actually pull some decent tail. What a disgrace.”

That's like fighting Cookie Monster with cookies.

Oh, yes, u got that right.
And ray charles, stevie wonder, and ronnie milsap could see it without any trouble.
And it is disgustingly hypocritical to hurl projectile vomit stage the way it's ok for "them" to do it to us deplorables, then try to crucify us for looking twice at a "fine" member of the opposite sex, or similar "now forbidden to all white males" behavior..
And a couple of our sjw banned hiders cant understand why some of us are so disgusted with that hypocrisy that there is no give left in us, to their level horseshit.
Cant fix stupid.

And I bet everyone of those women loved Bill Clinton while he was in office. A man that was a know abuser of women. The hypocrisy runs wide and deep.