• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I'm not judging anyone, but I do believe you will see vaccines become mandatory long before you will see our 2nd amendment rights being stripped.
But I live in my world and you live in yours.

You might want to clarify who gets to decide "mandatory" and in what context.
Vaccines are currently and have for some time been near mandatory for a lot of things in most western countries and it's a lot of work to get around them and still raise an average family with an average life.

When it comes to what the insurance companies can get away with doing in their quest to rip you off to the max while doing as little as possible for you, I would bet they get away with going after gun owners for higher premiums first before they get away with going after people who make their own choices and decisions about vaccines. But who knows... maybe we both miss the bet?

I have better immunity to a lot of stuff from having had it than vaccines would ever do. And the stuff that I would get vaccinated for is stuff they don't have on the mandatory list around here, but is what would actually kill you, or make you wish you were dead".

Funny enough most of the stuff they force you to vaccinate your kids for around here is what we used to think of as more just really annoying stuff and you had to be really unlucky to get seriously damaged or killed by it, and the stuff they don't ask you to get vaccinated for is the stuff that you worry about in other countries that has a really good chance of messing up your life in a big way.

This thread used to be motivational.

?

Mourn not. We merely need to clean up a bit.

SEEK FOR THE TRUTH
FROM THE HEART WHICH
IS EMPTY OF THOUGHT

- Saib Tabrizi
Truth simply is, or it is not. Its evidence needs no forensic amplification if seen by all. Since our eponymously-named irritant of late can't help but steer hard towards his agenda, typing on and on, he will eventually find himself balanced upon the ironic end of his own fused and ready petard. Until then, I bid you patience and peace.

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
Wonder what percentage of American kids will be affected by ASD before people rebel against the state schools? My old state school decided years ago to stop teaching cursive writing, lol. Not only can those kids not balance a checkbook, they can’t sign the checks!
D163B7D1-DBFD-4D9C-9F98-B814EB88586B.jpeg

Seems like this discussion is probably going to get sporty in the next ten years...
C36694F7-729B-4BBC-BA71-3883649168E2.jpeg

Maybe they’ll just vaccinate “differently “ without admitting a problem.
ACBF64E2-9974-443C-8600-5E92C3E43E17.jpeg

Either way it’ll be interesting.

Mourn not. We merely need to clean up a bit.

SEEK FOR THE TRUTH
FROM THE HEART WHICH
IS EMPTY OF THOUGHT

- Saib Tabrizi
Truth simply is, or it is not. Its evidence needs no forensic amplification if seen by all. Since our eponymously-named irritant of late can't help but steer hard towards his agenda, typing on and on, he will eventually find himself balanced upon the ironic end of his own fused and ready petard. Until then, I bid you patience and peace.
Thank you for that but if I still had a heart that would be useful, if they keep that shit up I’m going to go on another saggy titties posting rampage, it’s overdue anyways. ?‍♂️

Thank you for that but if I still had a heart that would be useful, if they keep that shit up I’m going to go on another saggy titties posting rampage, it’s overdue anyways. ?‍♂️

How is it going to affect him? He's probably well beyond such low-hanging fruit.

You guys better pick up your game. Waaaaay to many re-posts going on. Way to many. Ya I'm still punching the hell outta the like button, but that's what it's there for. (y) But it feels weird.

Stop making me feel weird. :cry:

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I’m pretty sure that this was made for Sirhr but if the shoe fits.

View attachment 6954698

My court-ordered therapist actually developed that for me. Well, actually, she developed it for my alternate personality, but let's just stop there because if the two of us start arguing about it on the Hide, nobody wins.