• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I misread your post. I do think it was a risky shot regardless
I absolutely agree, the shot was risky AF but not as risky as not doing anything. I had done some really risky (dumb) shit when I worked SAR cases in the USCG, I/we always weighed the risks of acting vs the risks of not acting. Props to the officer, he/she was cool AF taking a head shot with the hostage so close to the target.

Too much talking...

5ade0a8c3855bc339c3183739d9791c3.jpg

I know right? I mean she just isn't quite sexy enough to be "Toon Tuggin" fodder.
Now Lana Kane? I can crank one out to her just about.....I'll be right back.

Dammit, quit with the cartoon spank talk or I'll forward it to the Onion. They will convert your Innernet personas to tranny sack slappers, hack your accounts and send you a half ounce of Mean Green Durban Whatdefuk.

I would tell him he's not going to be able to get flat with that mag pouch up front, but I don't think it's going to make much difference for him. Give'er Hell Tubby.