• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

girls_27.jpg

The people in your picture are way more organized than we are.
We usually hand out 10-15 bags of candy each year, but the threat of storms last night kept a lot of people home. We only had 500-600 trick-or-treaters last night. That's a slow Halloween night for us.

This is a typical Halloween night for us.
IMG_2270.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG

People waiting in line in front of my house....

IMG_2289.JPG
IMG_2290.JPG

I live in Estes Park, CO, At almost 8k’ ASL, up against Rocky Mountain National Park which tops out above 14k’ ASL.
A few years back my wife and I were hiking above the tree line above 11K’ ASL and we passed US Park Service employees hauling gear into the high country on mules. The mules were branded “US”. I remembered thinking that this is the 21st. century, but those are Government Mules.

The gummint still has a lot of mules. The Special Forces has vet's skilled in mule care.

In fact, the US Army has a veterinarian shortage, especially in SF to deal with horses, mules, etc. And Army Vets inspect all the meat at commissaries and PX's. So they are busy.

Want to get a VetMd degree.... talk to your Army recruiter. They need folks bad!

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 6964368

Guys want to keep using the MPT as a titte thread... instead of using Hot GF's or Flag Wearing Broads... etc. Then I'll keep posting pictures of mantits and vaginal infections... until we gross you out to the point of compliance...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Chris Christie really let himself go didn't he? ;)

Reactions: FromMyColdDeadHand
View attachment 6964368

Guys want to keep using the MPT as a titte thread... instead of using Hot GF's or Flag Wearing Broads... etc. Then I'll keep posting pictures of mantits and vaginal infections... until we gross you out to the point of compliance...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Fair enough, but a selfie? Really?