• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1995 Palma Team, 100mm Unertl Team scopes, back in the day, Palma Team, US-AMU, and USMC had them in spades. I've seen over 50 of them on line at Perry b4.
At Perry, during the long range matches, the Marines had a couple of guys wandering the line with the Unertls helping any struggling shooter get on.

20181201_205853.jpg
20181201_205757.jpg
Screenshot_20181201-205412_Chrome.jpg

Guy in the middle pic, prone, in the red cap is Middleton Tompkins, mr non-personality... hell of a shooter, original grumpy old man...

Cartagena is in Colombia, not Venezuela. Nonetheless, they certainly have an abundance of hair dye.

Im not able to match the drapes. There is nothing to match the color in Colombia. Wink ?

But I assuming she is brunette underneath the extensions. I’ve known her for 3+ years ahora. No guilt as I’ve been divorced for many years ?

You must be from Berkeley or Portland. Go back to your job at Starbucks they miss you.

If you possessed even the least little bit of reading comprehension you would be able to discern that my post was driven by the frustration of how Conservatives are being treated. You are also to stupid to understand how liberals see "the truth" and how they lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: doctordoctor
If you possessed even the least little bit of reading comprehension you would be able to discern that my post was driven by the frustration of how Conservatives are being treated. You are also to stupid to understand how liberals see "the truth" and how they lie.
You suck at sarcasm, almost as much as you suck at insults. Keep trying though 3rd grade graduation is right around the corner.

Reactions: jrassy
You suck at sarcasm, almost as much as you suck at insults. Keep trying though 3rd grade graduation is right around the corner.

You are an idiot and typical troll. A 3rd grade education is infinitely more then your genetically defective ass accomplished. If you actually have something intelligent to say for once give it a shot, if not go suck a bag of dicks.

“Too stupid “ *1st grade

My Model 70 was built by Larry Racine in New Hampshire. He was on the Palma Team twice. By the time I got it it had been shot down enough so Palma wasn't gonna happen any more. It still worked good to 600 though. Just not tight enough for national level Palma. I shot it XTC for a few years. Smoothest bolt action rifle I've ever shot. Just recently rebarreled it to 6.5 Creedmore. Going to use it Mid Range prone. I might have to put a scope on it because my old eyes suck.

1995 Palma Team, 100mm Unertl Team scopes, back in the day, Palma Team, US-AMU, and USMC had them in spades. I've seen over 50 of them on line at Perry b4.
At Perry, during the long range matches, the Marines had a couple of guys wandering the line with the Unertls helping any struggling shooter get on.

View attachment 6979293View attachment 6979294View attachment 6979295

Guy in the middle pic, prone, in the red cap is Middleton Tompkins, mr non-personality... hell of a shooter, original grumpy old man...
Nancy Thompson-Gallagher's daughter,Mid Thompsons step-daughter SSGT Sherry Jo Gallagher won the National Highpower Championship in 2010. And now she jumps with the Golden Knights. Except for a couple Afghanistan tours she seems to be a Fort Benning regular.
https://www.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/general/golden_knights/bios/competition/8way/Gallagher SherriSSG15.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty D