• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I've watched this about 20 times, and I still can't figure out how the gun gets from the orange shirts right hand into his left hand to be taken away by purple shirt guy.
If you watch it frame by frame you can see when scuffle starts the guy in the orange bends his arm to raise the pistol, as soon as he does that the other guy grabs the gun by the barrel with his left hand, he then steps to the side and behind the guy in the orange shirt and throws him to the ground. He then transfers the gun to his right hand and starts shooting.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
47217965_1942814909169914_102400197954371584_n.jpg

Zick... don't loose sight that you spent time together. You were teaching skills that got him close to prey. AND you're helping part of a new generation learn to enjoy the outdoors and use firearms the way they're intended... and NOT in a video game.

Great pic that I wish I could "like" twice!

View attachment 6979943
He missed every goddamn squirrel we saw yesterday. Not for lack of trying.

I wished I had a picture of him but there was this kid running around my neighborhood, about a year ago, wearing a ghillie suit.

At least I thought it was a kid as I did not see his or her face. All I know was there was this 4 foot tall pile of grass walking around the block I live on.

I can only deduce a few things from that incident.
(1) It’s a pretty good guess that his/her mother didn’t give him that.
(2) We probably know what his/her father likes to do.
(3) That wasn’t really a kid in a ghillie suit but Cousin Itt died his hair green.

It warms the heart to see children take an interest in sniping.

Zick... don't loose sight that you spent time together. You were teaching skills that got him close to prey. AND you're helping part of a new generation learn to enjoy the outdoors and use firearms the way they're intended... and NOT in a video game.

Great pic that I wish I could "like" twice!

There is fuckery afoot in the photograph, you can’t see the orange “thread protector” on the dollar store rifle.

Last edited:
Love, love, love, her! I have had a crush on her since "Party of Five".

I told my wife that JLH is the only woman I would ever cheat on her with, and that I wouldn't even hide it. In fact, I would take video and bring it back to show her. She said,"Fine, but I get the Vancouver Canucks." I said "Which One?" She says, "All of them!"

It's been our running joke for over 12 years now.

If you watch it frame by frame you can see when scuffle starts the guy in the orange bends his arm to raise the pistol, as soon as he does that the other guy grabs the gun by the barrel with his left hand, he then steps to the side and behind the guy in the orange shirt and throws him to the ground. He then transfers the gun to his right hand and starts shooting.
I think I got it figured out. In 0:17 the gun had failed to fire for orange shirt. He attempts to rack a round and brings hands together. Purple shirt simultaneously gains control of the gun and steps behind for the sweep. At 0:18 gun fails to fire for purple shirt, who then racks the gun and shoots orange shirt.

Love, love, love, her! I have had a crush on her since "Party of Five".

I told my wife that JLH is the only woman I would ever cheat on her with, and that I wouldn't even hide it. In fact, I would take video and bring it back to show her. She said,"Fine, but I get the Vancouver Canucks." I said "Which One?" She says, "All of them!"

It's been our running joke for over 12 years now.
Reminds me of the Larry the cable guy joke. His wife said her free pass would be Brad Pitt. She got mad when he said his would be the waitress from down at the Cracker Barrel. Lol