• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

144412c.jpg

Those silly sissies......so much is wrong there, and I'll start by saying that the patience of the camera man is beyond myself, and my scope of where I should draw the line. If they were ACTUALLY attacked, or controlled by Nazi's; well, they probably would not have seen the bullets enter the backs of their heads. No concept of history, or its relevance to them. That fat cop? What a fucking douche. Just a seeded supporter. Notice he was the only one to open his mouth: and it was after 2 different sketchy protesters crept behind the camera man. They're definitely being used as pawns; but are far too stupid to realize it, or actually have a wish to be a living target for the rest of their days. Try that shit in small town America: the places where the hard working, blue collar workers (who's coat tails and tax payments are funding these douches state checks) live, and talk all your trash. Most of the places I've been, that shit would not be peaceful. Its gets dark eventually, and everyone is NOT always watching. If One of those shit bags crept on me from behind, trying to intimidate, he would've been met by a good fucking haymaker followed by the heel of my Chippewa. Pieces of shit. Rant over. Someone post some boobies.

problem is that they are out breeding us.

3 out of 5 children are being brought up liberal/pinko-commi.
the last 2 republican pres (3 terms) won by the slightest of margins or lost the popular vote.
my fear is that unless trump wins a second term it is truly possible that we may never see a true republican or conservative in the oval office again.
hopefully that old hag on the supreme court dies before trumps out and my kids will have a republican supreme court for most of their adult lives.
thats the best we can hope for.
the math doesnt add up.
there is alot more to it but numbers are numbers.

yes please post some boobs...

Last edited: