• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

weekend-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-25-5.gif

The Womxn's March is today. Notice the removed the e and replaced it with an x? Why? One can only ASSume it's because man is part of the word woman and we can't have that now, can we?

It's beyond toxic. It's pure hatred for another human being due to their genitalia. More hypocrisy. How not surprising.

I don't think there's anything wrong with most feminists that a good, deep dicking wouldn't fix. Most of them just haven't had a man get up in there right -- that's what they're grumpy about. With the percentage of men that are soyboy cucks these days is it any wonder there's so many of them?

Tell them to change a hysterectomy to a hersterectomy, there’s not a damn thing his about it.
It is my experience that the man married to the hysterectomy victim gets to find out just how batshit crazy she really is once her uterus/brain is removed. Ask me how I know.

Anyone on my land, armed with full auto will only be myself, and previously vetted allies, that have passed a series of tests over a decade or more. No possums can be given that level of trust. I let them live, given the inherent benefit they provide to the A.O., but that is the extent of the latitude they are given. And at any point they can lose that latitude and be declared enemy combatants, given no quarter.

In the event of chickens being raised, and possums (I'll spell it as I please) harming said chickens, all possums will be killed on site, with malice in my heart, a smile on my face, and the pleasure of inhaling burnt smokeless powder. In other words treated like mother fuckers, same as the hogs and coons previously mentioned.
Come on man, leave the fatherless out of this.?

I've seen that texting and driving up close.
Many years ago,decades in fact when I was a Volunteer I was leaving the Station one night after a long call. This was when cars still had sealed beam headlights. Well the guy's standing by at the station took the liberty to drill holes in my headlights,fill them with acetylene off the rescue and plug it with fuel tank stop leak. Starting the car and turning on the headlights made for an interesting momentary view for sure.

A father and son went fishing one day. While they were out in the boat, the boy suddenly became curious about the world around him.

He asked his father "How does this boat float?" The father replied "Don't rightly know son".

A little later, the boy looked at his father and asked "How do fish breath underwater?" Once again, the father replied "Don't rightly know son".

A little later the boy asked his father "Why is the sky blue?" Again, the father replied. "Don't rightly know son".

Finally, the boy asked his father "Dad, do you mind my asking you all of these questions?" The father replied "Of course not, you don't ask questions, you never learn nothin'".