• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1548594668033.png

I usually have no use for CBS and their leftist crap. But this story... well, it's a bit dusty in here.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I know there’s commie propaganda in there but I can’t find it. Actually a cool story. Those bombers played a huge role in saving the world.

Now all we have to defeat fascism is fags with black painted fingernails.

Melissa gets some gender equality

Dear Diary: Found out today I'm not all that and something about "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

Dear Diary: The ringing in my right ear has not stopped in 2 days..........

Dear Diary: Miguel has broken up with me cuz I can't Holster his Pistola right now.

:ROFLMAO:

Looks like someone has a future career in the NFL and MLB.

True enough, and I'm not a fan of whacking females, but in my day job you make contact with me you'll do it once if even then, and then I'll dump your ass. Not like if you were a man and get the full meal deal, but you're gonna regret what you did. One of our guys lost a Testicle due to a 5'5"ish buck 30 fireball that kicked him square in the sack. Fucked up homeboy big time.

True enough, and I'm not a fan of whacking females, but in my day job you make contact with me you'll do it once if even then, and then I'll dump your ass. Not like if you were a man and get the full meal deal, but you're gonna regret what you did. One of our guys lost a Testicle due to a 5'5"ish buck 30 fireball that kicked him square in the sack. Fucked up homeboy big time.
AD1A8AA6-C283-4B37-959A-15FAC64F09C3.gif

Yeah. But unlike the nutlets guy, you enjoy being hit by women. Dare I guess that you might have even paid for it once or 20 times? I won’t judge, as we all have our vices ?

Another theme for melissa. “When what you were taught in school doesnt quit mesh with the way it works in the real world”. Dude shoulda dropped a second one on her when she came running for more.

Little girl is lucky that wasnt one of merkel’s imports from the mid east.

Reactions: sjstill and 1J04

After which he was no doubt "Wun Hung Lo" in the back of everybody's minds.

View attachment 7012707
Yeah. But unlike the nutlets guy, you enjoy being hit by women. Dare I guess that you might have even paid for it once or 20 times? I won’t judge, as we all have our vices ?

Geezus Krist you read me like an open Book. lmfao She gets the first 30 free, then it's a 2 hand hair take down for the WIN. :ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

Do you have enough hair for her to pull that move off?? ?

ROTFLMFAO NO !!! No i don't, and I hate you............. :cry:

Don't let him fool you. He's got plenty of after-market bits and bobs to pull it off just fine.

l_schartz_gender_fluidity.png

I betcha didn't know that he was a published author, did you?

The twice weekly proctologist appointments would seem pretty strange to most of us..........

Others see about 3x weekly
If you scroll through pictures of lots of propane tanks while at the proctologists during your exam.......

Happy day gentlemen!

Reactions: j-huskey and 1J04