• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Richie Parker is the walking example of tenacity. I've told my wife, many times. We don't have problems. There's plenty of other people in the world that have problems, not us. Richie was born with a problem, and he overcame it. Good for him!

Thanks for sharing.

... was born with a problem, and he overcame it. Good for him!

And good for his folks and others that clearly helped him forge the armor of "I will". He learned that somewhere. We all owe it to ourselves and our kids to live it. I've got no excuses.

Charlotte-Herbert-31.jpg

Definitely my favorite pic.

A link for you, Storm: chad - gingham knickers - Imgur

Last edited:
I wish i had the time and ammo to do that, looks fun. Some day.. Though i think some of them are Military/LE or so the poster said. Always liked those videos though.

yeah the other video said that, i know of guys who play airsoft who buy real kit like that so the fact that they have helmets doesn't mean much, though i hope they are because it would be cool to see some of those guys taking it seriously.

Dude did what he could but enough was enough. Took that sucker punch at the end and didn't budge either.

L

Did I see a Garand in that video?

M1A, I think.

This is a testament to the saying that "The amateur trains until he gets it right... the professional trains until he cannot get it wrong." Some really smooth mag changes and well-tuned muscle memory in there folks...

Thanks for the OP Blackops.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm cool with the guys training like that, in the world we live in, you never know when its going to be needed. THat being said, I always worry about these guys being Mall Ninjas! You know, the ones that show up at the public ranges dressed like that. The ones that put the rest of us in a bad light with the liberal media. Some of the guys in the video move did operate their weapon systems better then some of the guys in regular line units. Very impressed with the mag changes that I saw. Of cousre the poor mag changes and fumbles are on the cutting room floor as they did not make it into the video.

Just my two pennies!

at 0:07 its a garand. never shows up again but an M1A does in the rest.

M1A, I think.

This is a testament to the saying that "The amateur trains until he gets it right... the professional trains until he cannot get it wrong." Some really smooth mag changes and well-tuned muscle memory in there folks...

Thanks for the OP Blackops.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Trying to figure out picture posting

Attachments

• listen-to-mee[1].jpg
    listen-to-mee[1].jpg
    37 KB · Views: 98
if you have a picture on your computer, then all you have to do is upload the link using the "insert image" function, which is the 3rd from the right button on the 'reply' window.
Just follow the prompts, and all will be well. That is DEFINITELY an improvement on the 'new site' process.

I was looking at a redding match grade powder drop and about 10 lines down udnder images, I ran into this pronghorn. Looks like he was hit by a 50AE at 50 yards. Thought I'd share and keep working on my pictures posting skills. Well . . . it motivates me to aim better anyway.

Attachments

• pronghorn.jpg
    pronghorn.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 71
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Attachments

• QuGIoUk.jpg
    QuGIoUk.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 47