• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I think we just found our new PX Mod. :ROFLMAO::love:
1549493482846.gif

Longshot,
Thanks for the answers. I appreciate that you are willing to discuss a difficult issue. As I don't want to derail this thread, I'll drop further discussion/questions about this issue in this thread.

I really appreciate a discussion, as opposed to those who hurl insults, or fail to address questions in a civilized fashion.

There is nothing libertarian about murdering a human being because they are inconvenient. After the gametes join and the cell divides, a new organism exists that is genetically human and genetically distinct from either parent. Killing it has a name in English: homicide. My morality on this issue is informed by one thing -- developmental biology. Fuckin liberals love science so long as it suits their bullshit.

I'm pro choice too. But once the panties hit the floor the choice has been made. Sometimes actions have consequences.

You want a mulligan? Kill you own offspring because it's inconvenient? Fine. It comes with sterilization and we'll pay for the whole thing, both "parents". Your genes are officially out of the pool.

Abortion is the most abhorrent practice that exists in our civilization.

Well Put. Perfect solution. I'm disappointed I didn't think of it.

Volk has some hard hitting works, I appreciate you posting that brother. Drives it home that we have a duty to defend ours, and see it through.

You're welcome man

I have had the chance to talk to both Oleg Volk and Mike Vanderboegh (RIP Mr. Vanderboegh) in the past. Mr. Volk has a very quiet demeanor but he is all about business. And he knows guns just like Miyamoto Musashi knows swords.

One of my coworkers sent that pic to me today...........It got dusty in the room......REALLY dusty. It was a full 3 minutes before I looked away, tears still coming down.

I agree. But others don't. And I draw the line at forcing others to share my beliefs.

It's a nasty issue... decided on feelings and beliefs. Which is why it's impossible to solve. And easy to hijack and use for 'other' political purposes. Which is the point of my argument.

Cheers,

Sirhr
With respect I would disagree. A pro-life stance is not forcing a belief system on anyone. It boils down to a very simple premise, one that is actually the most universally agreed upon/inalienable right: to live/not be murdered.

So the real crux is arguing when "life" begins or "when is it murder." This again, I see as simple: If you have to take action to stop the natural order of an "organism/mass of cells/embryo/fill in the blank" from becoming a life, its murder. First, second, third-trimester, first week or last week, "it" will become a living child unless someone actively works against him/her.

Last edited:
No you're being daft because you're comparing apples and oranges just to play devil's advocate. Anyone who has taken a college level developmental biology class or read a text book unequivocally knows when a fetus is alive, as has been illustrated above.
Hey you fuckers arguing about abortion in this thread, stop....
Start a new thread and get the hell out of this one

This was my uncle. My dads brother. A very quiet man. A very humble man. And in combat a was apparently a badass. This has always been motivational to me. His own account of his last battle in Vietnam was a story i only heard once but will never forget his eyes looking into a place he hoped none would have to endure. Just thought I would honor him today as he was on my mind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-06-20-28-23.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-06-20-28-23.png
    902.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_2019-02-06-20-28-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-06-20-28-33.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 275