• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

image.jpg

Are you retarded? Asking for a friend.

Not al all. I just don't believe in "loggin in" to Youtube for any reason, whatsoever. None. And I'd expect someone posting videos would ensure that I could access it directly, rather than being required to "sign in" to confirm one's age.

Oh, and it's probably not a good idea for "your friend" to call me retarded the night before I start judging GAOW for this week! :mad: :poop:

If you like that era of drag racing watch this series of videos by Bill Pitts:

There are 51 of them about ~15 minutes in duration each. All of The Surfers are dead now but their story lives on with these interviews.
No idea why he doesn't have a play list but it should suggest the next one, click his name to find one if needed.

For those that don't know this was the end of the era when three random guys could campaign a top fuel dragster purely with the winnings from races.