• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3-9.jpg

Wow, that brings back memories. I also noticed that everyone there looked like the were over 60 yrs. old!
Yeah, the cars aren't the only thing that is "retro" LOL. A lot of the guys I race with were "Pros" back in the late 60's. Including Howie Ursaner (if you know anything about slot cars from that era, that name should be familiar)

Reactions: Islander
That's the Chevron in Lee Vining, CA at Mono Lake. All of the gas in that part of the Eastern Sierra is obscenely priced, even in normal times, usually Bridgeport has the highest regular price. When I went through Lee Vining just before the Ukraine thing kicked off, the gas was about $5.30, and it stays around that a bunch of the time. I don't even stop in that Chevron for snacks, it always seems to smell like shit.

Am I blind or what?
I can’t find the thread that had all those videos of conditions in Ukraine.
Suck-book refused to post it, so I want to send the link to some of my active duty buds.
Thanks.

Cold sore, needing a shower, wearing last night's work-dress, washed face in a quicky-mart bathroom, smells like a month of sweat and body oils.
That’s a shadow, you sure have a lot of pent up frustration towards her for no reason.