• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Don't care if they are cousins, sisters, or just met. I just want to snuggle up between them and do some sister twistin, cousin lovin, new friend findin, wonderful and entertaining recreational sexual activities.

Neither of them is a raving beauty, and I do not give one single flying fuck about that, cause when I looked in the mirror this morning, I didn't think Tom Selleck or Brad Pitt was looking at me.
How about John Goodman.....was he looking at you?

you-know-this-will-happen.jpg

Don't care if they are cousins, sisters, or just met. I just want to snuggle up between them and do some sister twistin, cousin lovin, new friend findin, wonderful and entertaining recreational sexual activities.

Neither of them is a raving beauty, and I do not give one single flying fuck about that, cause when I looked in the mirror this morning, I didn't think Tom Selleck or Brad Pitt was looking at me.
They look like they would drag their naked assholes across your table.

Last edited:
Seems no chain breaker was to be found.
Note loose chain end above and to left of crank gear.
Not that it would whip around and cut off your leg or anything.
Lets not mention it is going to spin the pedals to make the bike go, as opposed to being hooked to the rear gears that can free wheel.