• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

random-46.jpg

I bought 1000 rounds of CCI large magnum pistol primers last week fro Academy. $5.99 per 100. Last I bought were 23.00 for 1000.
More expensive but they are out there. Now if I could only find Red Dot.

hmm- I have 8lbs of Red Dot

Geek alert.
That's Don Bies. He only wore the suit when Lucas re-shot some scenes for the 1997 special edition re-release (which sucked ass). He is the special effects guy in charge of the original R2-D2.

Jeremy Bulloch is the credited actor (who also used Leia as a human shield as an Imperial officer in the hallway during Empire). However, John Fass Morton (Luke's backseater "Dack"), played Fett in all the Bespin hallway scenes with Darth Vader and Lando.

Everything photo shopped in this picture.... EVERYTHING.
Not many that aren’t. I look at those pictures as computer generated art. Nothing more, nothing less. They aren’t a true representation of the female body and nothing anyone should strive to be or attain. That being said, carry on, because they are nice to look at.

Not many that aren’t. I look at those pictures as computer generated art. Nothing more, nothing less. They aren’t a true representation of the female body and nothing anyone should strive to be or attain. That being said, carry on, because they are nice to look at.

Agreed. This one is definitely a "general entry" and well on the way to being nominated for GAOW, tomorrow.

Geek alert.
That's Don Bies. He only wore the suit when Lucas re-shot some scenes for the 1997 special edition re-release (which sucked ass). He is the special effects guy in charge of the original R2-D2.

Jeremy Bulloch is the credited actor (who also used Leia as a human shield as an Imperial officer in the hallway during Empire). However, John Fass Morton (Luke's backseater "Dack"), played Fett in all the Bespin hallway scenes with Darth Vader and Ldriving.

That's more than I ever wanted to know about Star Trek.