• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

funny-animals-1-5.jpg

Actually happened in my company - Kid got to the third round of interviews before somebody decided to ask, "What were you doing from 2013 to 2017?" Kid was forthright and honest: "Three to five for armed robbery." Could have used his honesty, but needed to bond every employee so this was, to say the least, a non-starter. Shame on HR for letting the poor guy get that far along with out connecting the dots/years.

One of those entitled cunts followed my wife into a parking lot and physically assaulted her (punched her in the face) in front of our young daughter (and, thankfully, another witness) because he felt slighted by the fact she passed him before turning in. Then pedaled away in his gay rubber britches, but she knew exactly who he was - prominent chiropractor in town.

She was picking me up at a park. After she told me I drove around trying to find him but it's probably better I never did.

He was arrested, charged, etc.
I admire your restraint!!

Generally on a "normal" day I take 15K+ steps. This was an outlier. And the 1.6 mile outdoor workout is just me walking the dog on our usually route.

How many steps are you guys walking in a day?

IMG_0703.PNG

Reactions: darkfader
Generally on a "normal" day I take 15K+ steps. This was an outlier. And the 1.6 mile outdoor workout is just me walking the dog on our usually route.

View attachment 7850262
Generally in a normal work day it's 9,500 to 10,000 steps with 20 flights of stairs.
(My office is upstairs in the building.)

Most of the "hiking" I do is out of cell range in the mountains - so I don't bother leaving the phone on for that.
No steps ever get measured, but that's usually less than 10 miles per hike anyway.

usually 8k a day
I do this 2 or 3 times a month training up for a backpacking trip in philmont NM. Its not much elevation change but helps when toting the 50i+ pound pack.

thumbnail_Screenshot_20220415-141612_Connect.jpg

This was one of the 12 days we packed in NM, it was one of the easiest hiking days elevation wise.
thumbnail_Screenshot_20220415-142043_Connect.jpg

View attachment 7850262
Depends. If I’m working from home, a few thousand.

When on site, anywhere from 10-18k.

I had a 28k step day not too long ago. That was rough.

View attachment 7850262
111F5DDB-591E-49AE-ADD5-A8FFE5D00966.png

Sitting at a computer all day doesn’t get me many steps. I walk 3 to 4 times a week after work 5 to 10 miles depending on weather and whatever else is going on.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Actually happened in my company - Kid got to the third round of interviews before somebody decided to ask, "What were you doing from 2013 to 2017?" Kid was forthright and honest: "Three to five for armed robbery." Could have used his honesty, but needed to bond every employee so this was, to say the least, a non-starter. Shame on HR for letting the poor guy get that far along with out connecting the dots/years.
We had a guy interveiw for a shipping clerk position. My boss asked him what he did during the gap in the timeline of his resume....he just stared into space with a blank look. They still hired him... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7850262
Retired, walk five days a week, 2.5 to 3 miles… been doing that for the last 6 years,, feels great!!! Good walking shoes, ear buds and timing my walk when it is cool….also, when the girls are walking ,, helps set the pace!!!