• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Pg6%20menu.jpg

She is beautiful. Such a shame she ruined her 10 hot status with all that ink.

8 hot
10 crazy
=no go zone
no opinion on looks but that face has a filter on it.

one of the girls at work said that the expensive filters can actually change the body shape

then they toss in a skin smoothing filter

and its not even them anymore

forgot...there are tattoo filters now as well, so people can add tattoos to their photos

it was crazy that she showed me at her desk in 3-4 minutes on her phone

Ha! Back much further in the day. Circa '79 or early 1980.
Redline frame/fork, Flight Cranks and the V-bars.
Oakley grips, Weinman Rims which I built myself. Rear brake only. Same blue plastic seat with a set back seatpost.

Sorry for the image quality, but it's a pic of a pic.

I'm in the black helmet.
David Moser sitting next to me.
View attachment 7853915

View attachment 7853914
I bought a Redline Proline in 2008 in an attempt to relive my youth. I also bought my kids Redline mini BMX bikes and my wife a Haro. Took them to the local track a couple times and rode them around the neighborhood for fun.

Sold the Proline to the same guy that bought the PK Ripper The Hundreds for cheap to close the deal on The Hundreds.

iu.jpeg

I bought a Redline Proline in 2008 in an attempt to relive my youth. I also bought my kids Redline mini BMX bikes and my wife a Haro. Took them to the local track a couple times and rode them around the neighborhood for fun.

Sold the Proline to the same guy that bought the PK Ripper The Hundreds for cheap to close the deal on The Hundreds.

View attachment 7854028

I did road riding for a few years until the traffic became too much.
The Colnago just hangs in the garage and weeps.

The mountain bike comes out a couple times per month but I'm not in great shape anymore.
I need to ride a lot more.

They were called Bear Trap for a reason. The waffle tread on Vans fit perfectly.

View attachment 7853813

I had a Hutch Pro Racer. It was a tough decision to build either a Hutch or a PK Ripper. I'd likely go PK Ripper today.

Not mine but similar. I had the California Lites blue checkered pads. Black rims. Blue Haro number plate. That same seat. No front brake. That was for freestyle.

View attachment 7853814

View attachment 7853815
Holy shit. I had the same ride but mine had yellow instead of the blue.

I think I've been here long enough now, that when Dirty D or 168 post something, I know to just keep scrolling. :ROFLMAO:

And no pics till I get down there, but I leave tomorrow for 8 days of long-range shooting, huge feeds, and good bourbon and cigars. I can't fucking wait, work's been brutal lately.

They were called Bear Trap for a reason. The waffle tread on Vans fit perfectly.

View attachment 7853813

I had a Hutch Pro Racer. It was a tough decision to build either a Hutch or a PK Ripper. I'd likely go PK Ripper today.

Not mine but similar. I had the California Lites blue checkered pads. Black rims. Blue Haro number plate. That same seat. No front brake. That was for freestyle.

View attachment 7853814

View attachment 7853815
holy crap.. Chromoly Hutch; back in the day.. were $$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I'll never understand why pedal bikes have the back brake lever on the right side, and motorcycles have the front brake on the right side. I grew up on coaster brake bikes, then motorcycles (dirt bikes) started mountain biking and road biking in my late 20s early 30s, had to have the front brake switched to the right side. No more pedal bikes for this old(er) man, been riding Harleys for dozen years...more happy now.

no opinion on looks but that face has a filter on it.

one of the girls at work said that the expensive filters can actually change the body shape

then they toss in a skin smoothing filter

and its not even them anymore

forgot...there are tattoo filters now as well, so people can add tattoos to their photos

it was crazy that she showed me at her desk in 3-4 minutes on her phone
There are a number of Instathots doing this. The pics below are the same woman. I know why they do it. It's just a shame that they get so much attention by looking so young. Hell, I just looked up some of her most recent posts and I think she's dialed a couple more years off of the pic on the left.

KITTY_MAIN.jpg

There are a number of Instathots doing this. The pics below are the same woman. I know why they do it. It's just a shame that they get so much attention by looking so young. Hell, I just looked up some of her most recent posts and I think she's dialed a couple more years off of the pic on the left.

View attachment 7854339
And the one on the right looks better.

i.e. "Full grown"