• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

51A1FA34-4FF4-4729-B552-BF2D7A2BC921.jpeg

Where'st thou, areola? Under thine sheer garment of crimson? Can I fondle it? Her answer, nay.
Looks like she got some surgery judging by the hellacious scaring. It’s weird they’d rather have huge scars than a boob that sags a little more, like we really bitch about it lol.

DCF4AA63-2723-46CE-B1C5-E1667CF39FB9.jpeg
B2CBE816-5617-437F-A6A6-617EB7AFC8E5.jpeg

There was a guy in my area who was jacking up a grain bin with one to level it, he had it fairly high and steped over the handle and bumped it. It let loose and hit him in the nuts over and over and over. His nuts were destroyed.
Over and over again? Was he tryin’ to ride it out? Was he holding on, thinking it would get better? I used a high-lift Jack for years and was always very cautious around it. We pulled fences with one, lifted stuck trucks, pulled logs (laboriously), and even changed tires (pronounced “Tahrs”). As they say in the woods, “You can lift a far bigger load high enough to kill yourself.”

There was a guy in my area who was jacking up a grain bin with one to level it, he had it fairly high and steped over the handle and bumped it. It let loose and hit him in the nuts over and over and over. His nuts were destroyed.
My dad wanted to do that to level a grain bin a few years ago. I played along until he brought the hi lift out. I said I’m out and walked away. Needless to say he aborted the mission without any help. He was pissed, but I still think I saved a life that day.

My dad wanted to do that to level a grain bin a few years ago. I played along until he brought the hi lift out. I said I’m out and walked away. Needless to say he aborted the mission without any help. He was pissed, but I still think I saved a life that day.
Hi lift jacks aren’t that bad to use, I’ve used them quite a bit off-roading and leveling a few small buildings, people just don’t familiarize themselves with them, but yes they can be dangerous if not used correctly.

Important safty tip
Over and over again? Was he tryin’ to ride it out? Was he holding on, thinking it would get better? I used a high-lift Jack for years and was always very cautious around it. We pulled fences with one, lifted stuck trucks, pulled logs (laboriously), and even changed tires (pronounced “Tahrs”). As they say in the woods, “You can lift a far bigger load high enough to kill yourself.”

Im thinking with the pain and speed it was hitting him he didnt have many options

Hi lift jacks aren’t that bad to use, I’ve used them quite a bit off-roading and leveling a few small buildings, people just don’t familiarize themselves with them, but yes they can be dangerous if not used correctly.
I agree. I use them all the time. But not on something ash shifty as a grain bin sitting on them. Grain bins are at that strong and stable when the bottom isn’t bolted down to a foundation.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I agree. I use them all the time. But not on something ash shifty as a grain bin sitting on them. Grain bins are at that strong and stable when the bottom isn’t bolted down to a foundation.
True, I guess a round grain bin would want to roll around a bit lol

Not a true 1969 Charger Daytona.
Rear window is inset and not flush, the doors look like 1970 doors with the fake vent. 1969 Charger Daytona's didn't come with vinyl tops ( 1970 Plymouth Superbirds did ).
Gonna say that the big block on the ground is a 400 smogger engine based on the rear valley pan rails and the exhaust manifolds / engine paint color, valve cover configuration, iron spread bore carb intake manifold...
Winner winner…chicken dinner!

Reactions: crackerbrown
Not a true 1969 Charger Daytona.
Rear window is inset and not flush, the doors look like 1970 doors with the fake vent. 1969 Charger Daytona's didn't come with vinyl tops ( 1970 Plymouth Superbirds did ).
Gonna say that the big block on the ground is a 400 smogger engine based on the rear valley pan rails and the exhaust manifolds / engine paint color, valve cover configuration, iron spread bore carb intake manifold...

Attachments

• FA1DA538-09D0-42B6-863E-B519673ED439.jpeg
    FA1DA538-09D0-42B6-863E-B519673ED439.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 204