• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

“Eh, shit happens man”
C683B42E-86B1-482A-B245-C81A69D7D31A.jpeg

Reminds me of a similar rock formation out where we hunt pronghorn. On my OG Garmin maps, it was labeled Squaw Tit, never found it labeled on any other map. I’ve made a yearly tradition of taking pictures of it every time we’re out there and making up artsy titles. Here are two submissions from years past.

B80F357A-0762-422A-8A42-D8B7967C4940.jpeg

Shrouded Indigenous Mammary

8BA8AAE5-7012-41BD-B9FB-273CAC3FA110.jpeg

Indigenous Mammary Unfurled

This little knob may have a name, but I don't know it. It's a few miles up the Kane Creek / Kane Springs Road SW of Moab. I've driven past it for years and never took the time to walk over and check it out until our trip last month. I'm often amazed at how seemingly illogical mother nature can be at times.

CV3B6900edsz2.jpg

Its

It’s in central Nevada, where there is no reason to be unless you’re after pronghorn, far from even the nearest small town pretending to be civilization.
I was going to post it looks like central Nevada when I first saw the picture.

There is a hill south of Elko that looks like a tit. It's called Squaw mountain.

Reactions: turbobrick
This little knob may have a name, but I don't know it. It's a few miles up the Kane Creek / Kane Springs Road SW of Moab. I've driven past it for years and never took the time to walk over and check it out until our trip last month. I'm often amazed at how seemingly illogical mother nature can be at times.

View attachment 7865106
It's called the Happy Turk. It's a reachy c0 bolt ladder with a move or two required between an occasional bolt and at the top. I climbed it a few years ago.

Reactions: TripleBull
It's called the Happy Turk. It's a reachy c0 bolt ladder with a move or two required between an occasional bolt and at the top. I climbed it a few years ago.

Thanks for the info.

Have you done Mexican Hat? We topped it just after sunrise one morning and found a half a handle of cheap tequila, a toy revolver with a skanky holster, a tiny cowboy hat, various pennies, nickles & a dime, and a bunch of washers and wood screws. I've got a picture somewhere with my partner wearing that tiny hat. I admit it, we lowered the meniscus on the handle and I took that toy revolver. First time I ever rappelled with a holstered revolver. Well, not quite, I pulled that sucker and started blastin'.

Hahaha! Yeah I've been up that thing a few times. I've climbed a few easy towers with my Glock and one time with my rifle to shoot steep angles.

View attachment 7865106
Looks like something out of a Wile E. Coyote / Roadrunner Cartoon Beep-Beep! Zip-Bang!