• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

286929902_1900396010153407_4139102394210181096_n.jpg

Q1) If your weight is measured in pounds (or Newtons across the pond) and your mass is measured in Slugs (or Kg across the pond) and force *is* measured in pounds or newtons, does your scale show 0 if your not moving while weighing yourself?

Q2) What a “normal force is?

• Angry
Reactions: 79steeler and lash
Does all this drivel really have to be in the MPV thread? Without any pictures or video? Why don’t you all just start a thread about it, on a car forum, where it belongs? Sheesh! Three pages of Dick swinging and braggadocios, along with a little bit of actual good information, interspersed with the occasional attempt by someone with a a clear head trying to get the thread back on track.

For Fucks’ Sake already!

Idiots arguing about model cars and boats in a motivational picture/video thread on a precision rifle forum. See below:

View attachment 7889865
Because every car they bitch about will loose to a Tesla 😂

Someone help me with that W12. VW had a W8 a few years back. I’m trying to figure how the crank worked, are the rods the same length etc. This one has me scratching my head, and I’m no stranger to the inside of a motor.

Reactions: canman
Someone help me with that W12. VW had a W8 a few years back. I’m trying to figure how the crank worked, are the rods the same length etc. This one has me scratching my head, and I’m no stranger to the inside of a motor.
That's a Bentley W12, please don't waste any brain cells trying to figure out how the Brits design anything.