• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1656038923835.png

A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her. "Well, I was trying to commit suicide" the blonde replied. "What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?" "No, Silly!" the blonde said.

"First I put the gun to my chest, and I thought 'I just paid $6,000' for these breast implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest'".

"So then?" asked the doctor. "Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought 'I just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I'm not shooting myself in the mouth'".

"So then?" "Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought 'this is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger'".

Here's the deal, this is true and I married one... She needs her own fucking safe. And just because you like one of mine does not make it yours. Go buy one like I did.:)

Mine could not care less about firearms, but...

A couple days ago I was complaining about my safe room being to crowded. Last night she says, "I can move my things around and get rid of some furniture we never use and you can move your stuff into the bigger back room if you like."

I'm cooking breakfast and later I'll do the laundry.

Mine could not care less about firearms, but...

A couple days ago I was complaining about my safe room being to crowded. Last night she says, "I can move my things around and get rid of some furniture we never use and you can move your stuff into the bigger back room if you like."

I'm cooking breakfast and later I'll do the laundry.
It’s a trap!!!!