• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8ig9of2.jpg
Ah... an anti fireboat mine, I haven't seen one since the great war.

I very much doubt that there are any true Americans. Current Americans are just a mixture from the rest of the world UK, Ireland, Italians, etc. Think you will find that real Americans are native Americans!

Also, maybe the rest of the world is sick of the arrogance of the USA!
How much Viking, Italian, or French are you? You've been invaded quite a bit too. Your royals are German as well.

Generalising again. Maybe many of the Americans on here are how the rest of the world seems Americans: dumb, fat and inbred. Also, wasn't America stolen from the native Americans?
Stolen from the native Americans in the same manner that the Saxons stole England from the Celts, and the Normans stole it from the Saxons. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Generalising again. Maybe many of the Americans on here are how the rest of the world seems Americans: dumb, fat and inbred. Also, wasn't America stolen from the native Americans?
With England's history of colonialism, I wouldn't be pointing too many fingers there, scooter. Haven't you lost pretty much every one of them..about 58 so far?

Reactions: Garvey

I do not want to start a separate thread so I will post this here.

A perfect campaign rally would have this vet on stage with the next Presidential nominee saying, I will try with all my ability to return us back to what you sacrificed your health & wellbeing for.

I know, I still have ideals.

Maxwell

To be fair, the revolutionaries were helped to a great extent by the French which had a very good army and were essentially involved in World War 0 with the British at the time (thanks in great part to some "war crimes" that George Washington committed when he was a British military officer).

Had World War 0 not been going on and the French not helped, it's hard to say if things would have turned out differently or not, but there is a good chance it may not have gone the way we remember it.
There is a reason US Passports are written in both English and French. "Lafayette we are here"

There is a reason US Passports are written in both English and French. "Lafayette we are here"

Part of the reason is probably because for centuries, French was the accepted diplomatic language around much of the western world.
In many places in Europe, French is still a widely used diplomatic language.

Reactions: lash and DuneBoer
But the key (and unmentioned) part of my fantasy is the bit about the median. In the US, the interstates have those cop turn-arounds between the lanes. I want to hit them at 100mph…

I had a killer Honda XR650R that I used to ride around pretending to be Johnny Campbell. That bike was ready for whatever, had a plate on it, and I was either going to die or go to jail.

So I know where you’re coming from.

Attachments

• 3CE9755C-B0BE-40A5-927E-6E111D874ADE.jpeg
    3CE9755C-B0BE-40A5-927E-6E111D874ADE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I very much doubt that there are any true Americans. Current Americans are just a mixture from the rest of the world UK, Ireland, Italians, etc. Think you will find that real Americans are native Americans!

Also, maybe the rest of the world is sick of the arrogance of the USA!

Then please advise the rest of the world, at least the ones who are sick of our arrogance, that they are welcome to suck American dick!