• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FJB.jpg

Go work in the maternity ward. There are some seriously weird things people do and say in there. Along with the moms, you can have dudes, small kids, grandmothers watching. And of course the mom's tattoos which turnout to be prophetic or just a statement of the caliber of family the child is being born into. It can be unnerving when the patient's family is more foul mouthed than the nurses, including grandma. I asked one of the lead nurses once about why certain ethnic groups have the entire herd in there during the whole event, she replied with the appropriate hand waiving and sarcasm "to protect the vagina!" And yes, people DO fall asleep in there.

Last edited:
Go work in the maternity ward. There are some seriously weird things people do and say in there. Along with the moms, you can have dudes, small kids, grandmothers watching. And of course the mom's tattoos which turnout to be prophetic or just a statement of the caliber of family the child is being born into. It can be unnerving when the patient's family is more foul mouthed than the nurses, including grandma. I asked one of the lead nurses once about why certain ethnic groups have the entire herd in there during the whole event, she replied with the appropriate hand waiving and sarcasm "to protect the vagina!" And yes, people DO fall asleep in there.
My wife was a nurse, 31 years in the nursery.... Some very weird stories come out of there.

Did someone say it was milf Monday.

I was thinking I didn’t know it was milf Monday.
Then I realized, of course you did it was milf Monday all day today.
I work in a large university. Today was one of the big move-in days.
Years ago I realized something had changed, that I had gotten older. When I started noticing the young college girls mothers as much or more than them.

Today I realize something else has changed. Today I noticed the fathers, I felt bad for them. Imagining how they must feel, walking with their smoking hot 18 & 19 year old daughters, who are wearing spray painted on clothes that leave nothing to the imagination. Poor, poor dad. Now I feel really old.

AD2AA70D-01EB-4AF1-B265-BEA6AB585F30.jpeg

I was thinking I didn’t know it was milf Monday.
Then I realized, of course you did it was milf Monday all day today.
I work in a large university. Today was one of the big move-in days.
Years ago I realized something had changed, that I had gotten older. When I started noticing the young college girls mothers as much or more than them.

Today I realize something else has changed. Today I noticed the fathers, I felt bad for them. Imagining how they must feel, walking with their smoking hot 18 & 19 year old daughters, who are wearing spray painted on clothes that leave nothing to the imagination. Poor, poor dad. Now I feel really old.
I am 60 years old. I NEVER look at the mothers, rather than the 18year old hotties. NEVER

299640059_1226888344518959_7733502787039407357_n.jpg

See, best reason I have for checking out this thread.
Improving my vocabulary with polysyllabic verbage.

Thanks 168.

You forgot one.

Cuntradictatory :D

Fantesticle? Is that similar to breasticles?
Hey man, stop culturally appropriating my pronouns

How not to use a fire extinguisher.

When I was younger I worked as a mechanic in a large shop. One day one of the cleaners was emptying trash acns. I herd a yell and looked across the shop to see a mysterious red dot getting larger as it was comming towards me. I dropped to the floor and the extinguisher passed over my head and put a 3 inch deep dent in the C pillar of a mercedes. Turns out the cleaner had knocked a large fire extinguisher off the wall mount. It hit something that sheared off the valve and the extinguisher went air born. Thankfully we had a locker room where I could clean the shit out of my drawers.
That was an interesting place to work. Remind me to tell yall about finding a bomb in a customers car.