• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1660490966_0i6fdwmbgq.jpg

When I was younger I worked as a mechanic in a large shop. One day one of the cleaners was emptying trash acns. I herd a yell and looked across the shop to see a mysterious red dot getting larger as it was comming towards me. I dropped to the floor and the extinguisher passed over my head and put a 3 inch deep dent in the C pillar of a mercedes. Turns out the cleaner had knocked a large fire extinguisher off the wall mount. It hit something that sheared off the valve and the extinguisher went air born. Thankfully we had a locker room where I could clean the shit out of my drawers.
That was an interesting place to work. Remind me to tell yall about finding a bomb in a customers car.

I worked Pipeline maintenance (oil) 30 years ago We filled our dry chemical extinguishers at the shop. They had a large CO2 cartridge, like 2.5 to 3 inch dia. Our welder put a nail in a threaded cap and then on a pipe, like a mortor . It punched a hole in a corregated tin building 100yards away on the property adjacent to us. That thing disappeared pretty quick.
Fucking hilarious is an understatement.