• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I have seen something similar on a remodel job. They ran an extension cord from the neighbors outside plug to the panel box on the remodel house. The polarity on the neighbors outlet was backwards so the hot leg was connected to the ground bar. When I got there they said to not touch the plumbing or you will get shocked. The copper water lines were bonded to the ground bar.

Sound on and a double click..... :oops:

whoa.jpg

A mountain lion will eat 1 deer every 5 days (or more frequent depending on deer population); if anyone wonders where the deer go.
You don’t gotta tell us in Washington state that, once they outlawed hunting cats with dogs the deer population collapsed in about 3 years…… to be Fair the also re-introduced wolves and grizzlys into the cascades as well……

Do you know why Chevrolet is the best selling truck?
Because Ford owners don't have to replace them every two years
And with the chip shortage those new chevys dont even come with the tailgate warmer anymore. Gonna be a lot of chevy owners with cold hands in a couple months as they push their trucks to the service stations.

You don’t gotta tell us in Washington state that, once they outlawed hunting cats with dogs the deer population collapsed in about 3 years…… to be Fair the also re-introduced wolves and grizzlys into the cascades as well……
You can't hunt the cats with dogs in Oregon so therefore you can't hunt cats but the state will sell you a tag for cats.

Do you know why Chevrolet is the best selling truck?
Because Ford owners don't have to replace them every two years
The F series have been the best selling trucks for 46 years in a row. I actually own one of each, a crew cab Lariat and a crew cab Z71Plus. The Ford is a much nicer truck to drive, but the Chevy has less issues and a lot more power.

Last edited:
+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

So I now work in an office with a libtard. He had a pic of Harris on his computer so I make an off color joke about how many BJs she gave to get to the office she attempts to hold.

After he had his "panties-in-a-wad" tantrum, he started in that its not true. I show him an article I found on google. "oh that's just right-wing stuff.". So he starts in that I'm a sexist and racist, blah blah blah. He started rattling off things I can no longer say (oriental???) I told him it goes both ways. Can't wait for him to wear his BLM shirt again.

He walked out of the office for a bit. I kept thinking he complained to the boss but I didn't get called onto the carpet yet.

He left for the day without saying another word.

Tomorrow should be fun!

+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

So I now work in an office with a libtard. He had a pic of Harris on his computer so I make an off color joke about how many BJs she gave to get to the office she attempts to hold.

After he had his "panties-in-a-wad" tantrum, he started in that its not true. I show him an article I found on google. "oh that's just right-wing stuff.". So he starts in that I'm a sexist and racist, blah blah blah. He started rattling off things I can no longer say (oriental???) I told him it goes both ways. Can't wait for him to wear his BLM shirt again.

He walked out of the office for a bit. I kept thinking he complained to the boss but I didn't get called onto the carpet yet.

Tomorrow should be fun!
He left the office to go try to buy a gun. A had a coworker like this, and no shit that was exactly what he was doing at the time.

+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

Tomorrow should be fun!
You have probably "triggered him, make sure he is not carrying a back pack or wearing a trench coat tomorrow when he shows up for work! :ROFLMAO:

+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

Tomorrow should be fun!
Only a few things left to do my man:

1. Bring in some black coffee in a Gadsden flag mug or something similar.
2. Ask him what the pronouns are that the monkeypox wants to go by.
3. Since he is getting his Harris worship on, you should dig up a picture of Trump shaking hands with Putin.
4. Put up a picture of Joe falling off his bike.

All but the second are vague and indirect. The show will soon start once these are put in place and observed repeatedly over time.

He left the office to go try to buy a gun. A had a coworker like this, and no shit that was exactly what he was doing at the time.

At lunch today before his panty cry party, he used a finger gun and acted like a drive-by towards me and the other conservative in the office...

I don't play nice with others...

+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

Tomorrow should be fun!
Tell him your pronouns are "Erwin/Rommel."

I am not a Vet., but I am a history reading machine. I have saw a picture very similar to this taken in the last war, not sure which Country..maybe in urban combat,,, I believe the soldier in the middle, after some healing etc. became the highest ranking enlisted man in the USMC. … help me out .. Command Sargent Major…. I apologize if I messed this up .. I know I saw this actual photo.. I will try s as NF post it,,, 🇺🇸⚡

+++BUTTHURT ALERT+++

Tomorrow should be fun!
Put this on your computer for a background.

putin2.jpg

I am not a Vet., but I am a history reading machine. I have saw a picture very similar to this taken in the last war, not sure which Country..maybe in urban combat,,, I believe the soldier in the middle, after some healing etc. became the highest ranking enlisted man in the USMC. … help me out .. Command Sargent Major…. I apologize if I messed this up .. I know I saw this actual photo.. I will try s as NF post it,,, 🇺🇸⚡
Fallujah??

LISTEN dude - he said "Ford vs Chevy" not "Facts and Experience".
Every time I took my kids to the tractor pulls or monster trucks there was a fight in the stands that started with a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge argument. My son asked me one time why those guys were fighting. I told it was a bunch of guys with little pee pees fighting over which one sits down when they go #1. He asked why they would fight over that. I told him guys with little pee pees will fight over anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was just a joke. Actually I was told it the opposite way. And I have a 3500 Chevy and an F250 in the driveway. So I am pretty glad that Dodge/Ram are so shitty that I never thought about buying one.
The F series have been the best selling trucks for 46 years in a row. I actually own one of each, a crew cab Lariat and a crew cab Z71Plus. The Ford is a much nicer truck to drive, but the Chevy has less issues and a lot more power.
I figured those Dodge guys were having a good laugh. So they needed some ribbing.
Wait till I get the Harley pirates going.

From somewhere in one of these motivation threads
299195290_5497412303681762_4811178483405809683_n.jpg

Every time I took my kids to the tractor pulls or monster trucks there was a fight in the stands that started with a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge argument. My son asked me one time why those guys were fighting. I told it was a bunch of guys with little pee pees fighting over which one sits down when they go #1. He asked why they would fight over that. I told him guys with little pee pees will fight over anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was just a joke. Actually I was told it the opposite way. And I have a 3500 Chevy and an F250 in the driveway. So I am pretty glad that Dodge/Ram are so shitty that I never thought about buying one.

I figured those Dodge guys were having a good laugh. So they needed some ribbing.
Wait till I get the Harley pirates going.
I like the Cummins engine but those Dodge front ends might as well be made out of toilet paper. You can just about total one by hitting a pigeon.

One year the Powerstroke trucks had the air cleaner right behind the right headlamp with nothing in between. I looked at a brand new ambulance in Great Falls MT that hit a pheasant with the right head light which pushed back shattering the air cleaner housing. The pieces of the shattered housing got sucked into the turbo, the turbo fins broke off and went into the engine. What should have been a minor repair wound up being almost $25K.

From somewhere in one of these motivation threads
View attachment 7940968
I would venture a guess that 99.9% of the people here have no idea what is funny about that picture.

Here is another one that confuses the Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge guys. It's a world record holding Corvette that is running a Chevy big block short block with Chrysler hemi heads bolted to it.

screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-3-21-36-pm.png

Last edited:
You can't hunt the cats with dogs in Oregon so therefore you can't hunt cats but the state will sell you a tag for cats.

I know more than 1 who has nabbed a cat in CO without dogs.

Its just about getting a tag and going hunting.
Like anything, they have their spots.

Used to find their tracks in my backyard years ago.

Had one stalk me carrying out a deer last year. Tracks in the snow following me. 😳

Iraq.

Keith

Reactions: Charlie112
I like the Cummins engine but those Dodge front ends might as well be made out of toilet paper. You can just about total one by hitting a pigeon.

One year the Powerstroke trucks had the air cleaner right behind the right headlamp with nothing in between. I looked at a brand new ambulance in Great Falls MT that hit a pheasant with the right head light which pushed back shattering the air cleaner housing. The pieces of the shattered housing got sucked into the turbo, the turbo fins broke off and went into the engine. What should have been a minor repair wound up being almost $25K.
My neighbor has a Ram 1500. He always tells me to be careful about tightening the ratchet straps when I help him haul anything. You can see the bed sheetmetal flexing before the strap is even all that tight. On my F350 (heck even on my 99 Ranger) you can crank them babies down TIGHT with no issues.

Reactions: lash
How woke is your company.

Pointing a finger gun is considered a threat in many.

My company is related to the construction industry with about 50 empliyees. I doubt it's overly woke but honestly I've only been there for a month and a half so Im not sure where they fall yet. Don't want to be the "new guy" making waves either. But its certainly something I'll make a note of in case he wants to escalate things. I hope its done and over. I'll play nice till it's time to not be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy
1stSgt (att) Kasal

Statue was made from a picture taken during Operation Phantom Fury in Fallujah, Iraq on November 13, 2004

In a firefight with insurgents in a house in Fallujah, although wounded by seven 7.62×39mm rounds in the legs and hit by more than 43 pieces of hot fragmentation from a grenade while using his body to shield an injured fellow Marine, PFC Alex Nicoll (who was also injured in the legs), First Sergeant Kasal refused to quit fighting and was able to return fire with a handgun, killing at least one insurgent. Kasal is credited with saving the lives of several Marines during the U.S. assault on insurgent strongholds in Fallujah in November 2004.

By the time he was carried out of the house by LCpl Chris Marquez and LCpl Dane Shaffer, then-First Sergeant Kasal had lost approximately 60 percent of his blood.[2] The photograph of Kasal, taken by photographer Lucian Read — blood-soaked and still holding his M9 pistol and KA-Bar fighting knife — being helped from the building by fellow Marines, has become one of the iconic pictures of the war.[3]

There is no such thing as a "Command" SgtMaj in the Marines. There is only one in a unit so no need to expound on his rank as he is simply "THE" SgtMaj.

The highest ranking enlisted Marine is the, "SgtMaj of the Marine Corps". SgtMaj Kasal didn't make it that far but went on to become the SgtMaj of I MEF before retiring.

Last edited: