• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

06_bolide_heck.jpg
917-30-body-off-high-res-101-1589700706.jpg

Most likely because the door was open and homeowner was standing to one side when he stood his ground. That's what I would have done.

IMO someone is trying to breakdown your door, it should be self-defense...open or closed.
nope, he shot through the CLOSED door's window. Sheriff agreed DOOR was CLOSED
most people will agree, kid shouldn't have tried breaking down the door. My point was, there was more to the story.
Most news reports left out the fact that he had a baby with his EX.. Kid was running off the porch when the 3rd round hit him in the back about 10 feet away.
Like I said, there was a bit more to the story then most news reports explained.
27-taylor-swift-dancing-gifs-from-shake-it-off_twerk-it-girl.gif

edit - or as biden suggests
tumblr_mgsh3pcLrm1r2mfhgo1_400.gif

Last edited:
nope, he shot through the CLOSED door's window. Sheriff agreed DOOR was CLOSED
most people will agree, kid shouldn't have tried breaking down the door. My point was, there was more to the story.
Most news reports left out the fact that he had a baby with his EX.. Kid was running off the porch when the 3rd round hit him in the back about 10 feet away.
Like I said, there was a bit more to the story then most news reports explained.
27-taylor-swift-dancing-gifs-from-shake-it-off_twerk-it-girl.gif

edit - or as biden suggests
tumblr_mgsh3pcLrm1r2mfhgo1_400.gif

Okay. Self-defense through a closed door.

Reactions: 22Hshots
He was actively and forcefully trying to break down the door. I don't see what difference it makes if a round went through the open space he created in his attempt to illegally enter, or through whatever was left of the door which he tried forcing open.

My brother in law was bragging about some of his Tinder escapades after his divorce. I had to break the unfortunate news to him that there is no other “bladder” where women store a liquid that can exit that area at high velocity.
Especially from women in their late 30’s and early 40’s…

It put a bit of a damper on his enthusiasm.
Broke my heart to ruin his pleasant memory…for a moment.

Ill take a squirter all day long over 99% of women who just lay there like dead fish...

I know its piss... I dont care...

They could piss on me on purpose... again... no fucks given...

I mean, give me a warning so I can put the plastic mattress protector down and get my Gallagher splash shield ready... but fuck, bring it.

Lot's of questions on this story...
It appears that deceased was the father of a baby with GF.
My guess, deceased's GF moved back in with her dad and refused to let deceased see his kid. The now dead 22 year old BF started to freak out, because he loved his kid, and wanted to see it. Yes, it happens to fathers.
News hasn't given much information, other than, GF's dad shot through door.
First round a good shoot..........next round questionable...........he was turning around to run...........third round in the back as he was running away...........

First round a good shoot..........next round questionable...........he was turning around to run...........third round in the back as he was running away...........

Massad Ayoub did a pretty detailed article on this exact thing a few years ago. Find it and read it. He was brought in as an expert witness on a shoot exactly like this and basically laid out why its impossible, even for a highly highly trained IPSC or IPDA shooter that can have crazy low splits to actually react and stop pulling the trigger before somebody has turned and started to move away. The brain to finger pathway is not that fast.

P.S. I dont want you on my jury if I ever shoot somebody...

Pretty sure who ever put those photos together doesn't realize it's not the same car, they aren't from the same era even lol
Has anyone seen the words saying they are the same car ?
Having worked on the 2nd one, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, they are nothing alike.
They do both have 4 wheels, they both are wicked fast, and they both are very photogenic.
Now get the fuck out with your contrived bullshit.

Has anyone seen the words saying they are the same car ?
Having worked on the 2nd one, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, they are nothing alike.
They do both have 4 wheels, they both are wicked fast, and they both are very photogenic.
Now get the fuck out with your contrived bullshit.
Hey if you put them together I didn’t know it was you, stop with your fucking sensitivity. You’ll be alright baby girl 😙 lol

Usually when two picture are put together they are related or thought to be.

Reactions: SWgeezer