• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ratio3x2_1800.jpg
Waste of a couple good Sprint Car tires. She’s alright though.

Climb in the passenger side and leave them looking like the asshole lol. To be fair people parking that close is probably why they park that way even if it is rude. Definitely won’t change their opinion.

Probably not. The guy walking by with a screwdriver in his hand may have more impact.

That kind of B.S. pisses me off to no end.
I work hard to pay for my car and work hard to keep it nice and so I don't want a bunch of filthy jackwagons to be dinging it up because they are vile asses.
So I park way away from everyone and some vile SOB has to go do that kind of stuff.

(Probably still bitter that a couple days after I got my latest vehicle, I'm parked and some rich asshole in some penis extending lifted truck decides to park their stupid vehicle right next to me and their bratty POS kids kick open the doors and of course make a ding in my paint and go happily off into the store like nothing has happened, looking at me like I'm the asshole for being mad.)

I keep a ball peen hammer in the tool kit for making fine adjustments to vehicles parked too close to me when I've chosen a distant parking spot.

Have a friend that had a Armadillo digging his yard up , saw it while I was leaving his house and exterminated it with my Woodsman .22
Chucked it back of my truck , figured I’d throw it in the River. On my way I pulled into a movie rental store , came back out and some asshole parked so close to my door I had to get in the passenger door.…100 + parking spots , only 3 cars.
Figured while he was movie shopping , the window was down ,he needed a new dead pet Dilla to ride shotgun with him. 🤭

(Imagining the reaction the asshole had when he got back to the car and found the dead dilla.)

The back seat floorboard option may have been missed until the aroma became rude, but I'm picking nits, well done!

I keep a ball peen hammer in the tool kit for making fine adjustments to vehicles parked too close to me when I've chosen a distant parking spot.
Know of a man that caught his wife screwing a much older man that owned a restored 68 Vette. He found out where he lived. He walked around it using a ball peen hammer on the fiberglass. I hear that was over 400 holes from top to bottom. The sides looked like a claymore went off on it.
Wife came home , all her shit was in a pile in the yard soaked in old motor oil. As soon as she saw it ,he lit a flare and threw it on the pile. Paybacks a mother fucker !😆

(Imagining the reaction the asshole had when he got back to the car and found the dead dilla.)

The back seat floorboard option may have been missed until the aroma became rude, but I'm picking nits, well done!
I had the dilla propped up like he was sitting looking out the window. The asshole got in the drivers seat , then heard a loud WTF ? …he jumped out looking all over.
Had a buddy with me and both of us were belly laughing so hard it hurt.😆

Ill take a squirter all day long over 99% of women who just lay there like dead fish...

I know its piss... I dont care...

They could piss on me on purpose... again... no fucks given...

I mean, give me a warning so I can put the plastic mattress protector down and get my Gallagher splash shield ready... but fuck, bring it.

you-sir-are-a-champion-in-my-book.jpg

Ill take a squirter all day long over 99% of women who just lay there like dead fish...

I know its piss... I dont care...

They could piss on me on purpose... again... no fucks given...

I mean, give me a warning so I can put the plastic mattress protector down and get my Gallagher splash shield ready... but fuck, bring it.

A shower curtain ripped off the rod works good if you have a warning...

I have done something similar. Two people that I presume just didn't know how to park crowded the space between them, No vehicle that had doors was going to fit in what they left. My 73 Bronco had no doors, so I pulled in between and was able to squeeze my body through the gap.

At my work, that had a parking area with NOT enough spaces for everyone that worked there, we had a guy with a Corvette that took up two spots so he wouldn't get door dinged.

Result was...he came out to a car that had been keyed.

He fucked around and found out.

fcjV8PS.png
I have done something similar. Two people that I presume just didn't know how to park crowded the space between them, No vehicle that had doors was going to fit in what they left. My 73 Bronco had no doors, so I pulled in between and was able to squeeze my body through the gap.

At my work, that had a parking area with NOT enough spaces for everyone that worked there, we had a guy with a Corvette that took up two spots so he wouldn't get door dinged.

Result was...he came out to a car that had been keyed.

He fucked around and found out.

fcjV8PS.png

Not proud of myself, but when a lot younger I keyed the living shit out of a Corvette whose driver deigned to take up two spaces in the reserved covered parking at my apartment complex. Parking was bad enough as it was, my space was one he was taking and the douche was just visiting, not a resident.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Too obvious and easily seen on security cameras.

Hard to explain why you have a hammer in your hand but a discrete swipe of one of the keys in your hand is almost impossible to catch. Also small dents are easier to fix then a deep scratch through the paint.

Oh, nope. She has oddly long toes. I'm out. I'll have to find a different partner for the wheelbarrow race.
I also have long toes and can pick shit up with my feet. Me and her could have half monkey kids. Only if she shits on my face like that though.

Dammit SITS not shits, I’m leaving it though since it’s hilarious

Last edited:
Nope. Because she, really looks like this. Not that the real her isn't attractive and the body's smokin'. But don't let the internet fool ya these days.
View attachment 7946873
My theory stands

Edit: And I honestly like the second pic better…she looks more mature, and not quite so perilously close to me feeling like a creeper! LOL…. That ‘Mona Lisa smile’ just works for me…love a confident woman

Pic thread rules:

i-GKXhc8C.jpg

Last edited:
That's Barry, owner of Quick Time Performance. We used to race together all the time at ETown. This was a Quick-8 Shootout around 2008ish. The name sticker above the door is "Howie Feltersnatch" He has since moved to SC and we lost touch outside of FB. He's a good dude. Hooked me up with a set of his 1-3/4" stainless headers.

He took off the Vagisil and Preperation-Hstickers off when QTP started taking off and he needed to be a little more professional.

I have better photos of the car from rentals at Atco Raceway from 2011ish

I miss those days. We had a real nice group of racing buddies.

Like how you add long hair to Obama's butt buddy Mike from college you get...

HOswmWW.jpg
The top picture is very obviously photoshopped. It doesn’t even match the color or low quality of the rest of the picture